Hi!

I, myself, is very picked towards music like this but here's my thoughts:

I don't like the intro very much, I feel like I've heard this kind thousand times, so it could be improved with some dramatic chord changes and rhytmic phrases, brings too much Periphery-esque feeling to me at least as it now. Maybe wilder chord changes and more thought up rhythm could change that? Could be the gp-sound toying with me but are the sweeps really necessary in the riffs? I know they're fun to play for sure, but I assume you know what I mean.

Starting from bar 45 I start to hear some balls and grooviness this type of track needs, really cool I just love it. A really nice idea to put some clean stuff in the mix, very well executed, brings the freshness and keeps the listeners ear on toes.

From bar 85 it flows again nicely from whats the track been so far but I'm not exactly sure where are you aiming at that transition at bar 101, I guess it could be thrown off completly and start the next part from right after the section bar 100 ends?
This song has everything I both love and hate about djent music.

However you hit the nail on the head on everything I love - your chords and leads are great. Bar 61-100 really changes everything up and I can really get into that section.

I can't stand the opens on the low A. This is likely just my taste because I have trouble listening to bands like Periphery due to that low string. You changed it up a bit by using AADGBE rather then the general AEADF#B to get the higher scale and I have a lot of respect for that.

If you have time, could you drop me a C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1678850

Different type of music but I was looking for some more opinions.