Page 1 of 3
Which UGer do you invite?

I'd totes invite Joshua Garcia. Why? Because like all UGer's, I've no idea what he looks like, but I imagine him to look like The Most Interesting Man in the World from the Dos Equis ads, and I've always wanted to party with that guy.

So yes. You're throwing a party. It starts in 2 hours. Which UGer are you inviting? GO!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
The Anime Thread.

It'd be the worst party.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Literally none.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

egraham obviously. Man's from Indiana, and knows clouds, magnets, and birds. Party monster.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I know what Joshua Garcia looks like, and I can confirm that he looks exactly like the most interesting man in the world
Bruh

I've posted a few pics of me before, but after a while I start to hate seeing my picture and delete it.
Like an artist who thinks a perfect picture isn't good enough and crumbles it up, except I'm actually good.

Besides, my current profile pic is me in a nutshell. <3

OT: If it breathes, it drinks. So everyone. Except those who don't want to. Then they can be the designated driver and I can throw stuff at them.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Everyone.

Especially canti, wanna get that squidadoo drunk and take cuddle advantage of him.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Bruh

I've posted a few pics of me before, but after a while I start to hate seeing my picture and delete it.
Like an artist who thinks a perfect picture isn't good enough and crumbles it up, except I'm actually good.

Besides, my current profile pic is me in a nutshell. <3

OT: If it breathes, it drinks. So everyone. Except those who don't want to. Then they can be the designated driver and I can throw stuff at them.

I've never seen said pics, so you're the Dos Equis guy.

Quote by whywefight
I know what Joshua Garcia looks like, and I can confirm that he looks exactly like the most interesting man in the world

I KNEW IT.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
I'd bring the MMA thread and watch a shitty Belletor card tonight featuring a 51 year old Ken Shamrock and a 40 year old Kimbo Slice
Magnumopus7001, dat girl crazy when drunk.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Dregen
xiaxiociao

What will be offered at this party?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
drive to Tennessee hmu
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by ErikLensherr
egraham obviously. Man's from Indiana, and knows clouds, magnets, and birds. Party monster.

lol

where did magnets come from though
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
all i want is a life w/o parties

Quote by eGraham
lol

Dude, we live on one.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
:0
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
lol

****ing magnets, how do they work?
The last time I attended a party, hosted by my best friend's other best friend of which I am not friends with, the host informed my best friend, me being his plus one, that I'm creepy and probably shouldn't be at the party.

I don't understand large groups of people celebrating together. But I do like to drink.
I hate hosting parties because I can only take so much of people being around, and I can't retreat to the silent sanctuary that is my home if it's full of drunk assholes.

So ok I'll invite some people but you can only stay until 2 AM and the duration will consist of quiet sitting and reflection.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by wafflesyrup
The last time I attended a party, hosted by my best friend's other best friend of which I am not friends with, the host informed my best friend, me being his plus one, that I'm creepy and probably shouldn't be at the party.

I don't understand large groups of people celebrating together. But I do like to drink.

Some people like some people, and some people dislike some people. I'm sure most here would be lying if they said they did not have bad blood with a 'friend' by the transitive property.
Bass forum mother anarkee is the one UGer I've always wanted to hang out with.
Quote by wafflesyrup

creepy
josh and cookie
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by snipelfritz
So where is this party anyway?

In my pants.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Last time I went to a party I almost died trying to drive home. No more parties for me, and I'm too old for them anyway.

Also I would never throw one. I don't like people in my home anyway. Let alone people who've been drinking.
Quote by Jon777
i'd have party of one

the party would feature my favorite drinking game: every time you drink, drink

Is the game called Alcoholism?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by Fat Lard
Some people like some people, and some people dislike some people. I'm sure most here would be lying if they said they did not have bad blood with a 'friend' by the transitive property.

How very insightful, thank you.
Quote by wafflesyrup
How very insightful, thank you.

Just don't be one of those dicks that tells his best friend he needs to stop seeing his other best friend
Quote by Fat Lard
Just don't be one of those dicks that tells his best friend he needs to stop seeing his other best friend

Ah, now I see where you're going with that. No, that's not me at all. His other best friend is a lot smarter and cooler than I am so I understand. I can stand being called creepy lol.
Quote by Jon777
yes

Mah Nucka
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by Dregen
vodka and hookers

I may come for the hookers.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I may cum for the hookers.

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
we're having this party
please come
it won't be the same without you
please come
i don't know why i feel so dry
Page 1 of 3