Laugh at yourself? Don't worry TS, I do it all the time. Like every liberal, swans have this pretty romancy look to em. Yeah, too bad they're highly territorial, smell like butt, and make annoying quack sounds.

I WILL give the Bill Maher props for being sort of okay with Rand Paul though >_>
Quote by ErikLensherr

>hippie writes fictional essay for progressive magazine in 1973 about dynamic of power struggle in sexual relationship and gender roles in society
>2015 national media wants to know why bernie sanders has rape fantasies
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jun 20, 2015,
"i summoned all my white privilege..."

last joke was dumb tho
i don't know why i feel so dry
'But like the 1%, she took it all'.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
If I wanted to laugh for any reason, why would I watch anything bill maher has to say?
Quote by Wormholes
If I wanted to laugh for any reason, why would I watch anything bill maher has to say?

he's reading from a book
otherwise i'd be right with you
Quote by The_Blode
I have a thing for smells so ocassionally, while I'm in the missionary position, I may just lean towards her armpit and smell them. Usually, it doesn't smell nice at all...but that's part of the enjoyment for me.

With regards to foot fetish, my interest is pretty obvious. Pretty much anything related to female feet interest me. Currently in the process of building a moving robotic foot to simulate tapping/swirling motion so I can make use of my collection of well worn women's footwear that I've amassed over the years. It's all above board...suspending yourself beneath a tapping robot foot with a hot girl's shoe on it that you paid £100 for on eBay.

jfc
Lmao Blode MVP
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by The_Blode
I have a thing for smells so ocassionally, while I'm in the missionary position, I may just lean towards her armpit and smell them. Usually, it doesn't smell nice at all...but that's part of the enjoyment for me.

With regards to foot fetish, my interest is pretty obvious. Pretty much anything related to female feet interest me. Currently in the process of building a moving robotic foot to simulate tapping/swirling motion so I can make use of my collection of well worn women's footwear that I've amassed over the years. It's all above board...suspending yourself beneath a tapping robot foot with a hot girl's shoe on it that you paid £100 for on eBay.

And this is why everyone prefers anonymity on the internet.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
"Harder than the wall between church and state"

That was great. I wanna find the conservative one too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TFHnDscFEg

The liberal one's better tho

"Don't bother. My body has a way of shutting that whole thing down."

Brilliant

Quote by Eastwinn
"i summoned all my white privilege..."

last joke was dumb tho

Yeah, the rest of it was all in good fun, but I didn't like the Caitlyn joke either.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jun 20, 2015,
Quote by Guitar0player
And this is why everyone prefers anonymity on the internet.

Quick question.. who was the guy who kept asking for pictures of feet?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by The_Blode

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by The_Blode

I found the new fetish diatribe that's going to sweep The Pit.
Free Ali
basically, when I'm finally naked, I'll laugh at myself
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
basically, when I'm finally naked, I'll laugh at myself

woah reference out of no where
Quote by Eastwinn
woah reference out of no where

yeah that was good but man needsta just stick with his weirdos and stop tryna ruin my #classix here yknow?
Quote by MinterMan22
yeah that was good but man needsta just stick with his weirdos and stop tryna ruin my #classix here yknow?

wierdos*
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quick question.. who was the guy who kept asking for pictures of feet?

.....Jimmy Wah from Good Morning Vietnam?

Wait, I think it was army boots....
Purple string dampener scrunchy.