Hey all,

Happy to post my newest guitar, a PRS S2 Singlecut. I tried out a few others in the price bracket and nothing really came close. Also checked out the S2 custom 22, but wasn't really blown away. This one though, good times.

Also picked up a(nother) wampler triple wreck. Unfortunately, my house flooded about 9-10 months ago, so slowly replacing my gear as the insurance company finally comes through with cash. I'd had a triple wreck before, and loved it, so was a no brainer to get it again. Unfortunately, the PRS is a new one, as my guitar that was damaged in the flood was a warmoth telecaster build I'd done. (pics here if you're curious! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1587931)

Anyway, thanks for checking out the new gear, and make sure you all have home insurance!!!! :P
Attachments:
guitar and pedal.jpg
very nice. sad way to get a ngd but hey at least you can replace your gear. lot of flooding where i'm at to. fortunately for me i live at the top of a hill so other than a little water in the basement occasionally i'm good. you couldn't pay me to live in the lower part of the complex i'm in as all the water goes down the hill and hits those apts.
Quote by monwobobbo
very nice. sad way to get a ngd but hey at least you can replace your gear.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?