https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyCxk8hRWO0

I wrote this song when I was about to go through a breakup and how it feels. I was confused and young, so this song represents myself on those days.
I'm not even going to pretend that I like hip hop, I really don't enjoy the style, but I'll try to give some objective criticism.

The track has a really nice and chill atmosphere, if this was an instrumental I could definitely just relax with this. The production quality and the all of the sounds are really nice, I especially like the slide guitar-esque sounds at about 2:20.

I'm going to leave the criticism about lyrics to someone else, I rarely listen to music with similar subject matters so I really can't say anything about them. I think that everything flowed well and nothing bothered me at all.

About the vocals, I feel like for the majority of the track they're very shy, I feel like it's intentional, but some parts do sound a bit like they weren't practiced enough. However since the bangla verse doesn't have this problem I'm pretty certain that it is as you intended.

I can't say that I like it that much since I don't like hip-hop, but I have to say that I enjoyed it and got pretty immersed in it for what it's worth. Definitely a professional sounding track.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Hi mate I really like this track, the best part of this is that lead guitar its so eerie but feels ice cold. Great beat and I feel it has a nice fresh feel to the whole production. Vocals are pretty nice too and suit. the whole thing flows nicely so I don't think you need to change anything imo please C4C my track here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1679688
Quote by Kevätuhri
I'm not even going to pretend that I like hip hop, I really don't enjoy the style, but I'll try to give some objective criticism.

The track has a really nice and chill atmosphere, if this was an instrumental I could definitely just relax with this. The production quality and the all of the sounds are really nice, I especially like the slide guitar-esque sounds at about 2:20.

I'm going to leave the criticism about lyrics to someone else, I rarely listen to music with similar subject matters so I really can't say anything about them. I think that everything flowed well and nothing bothered me at all.

About the vocals, I feel like for the majority of the track they're very shy, I feel like it's intentional, but some parts do sound a bit like they weren't practiced enough. However since the bangla verse doesn't have this problem I'm pretty certain that it is as you intended.

I can't say that I like it that much since I don't like hip-hop, but I have to say that I enjoyed it and got pretty immersed in it for what it's worth. Definitely a professional sounding track.

Thanks Kevätuhri! That indeed was a slide guitar. I've used Guitar Pro as an fx with FL Studio as the DAW. I kept my voice a bit suppressed because the two voices at the same time were clashing (something called "comb filter", you can hear it in the 2nd verse). I'm still new so there are a lot of kinks and quirks. Thanks again for checking it out
Quote by heaven086
Hi mate I really like this track, the best part of this is that lead guitar its so eerie but feels ice cold. Great beat and I feel it has a nice fresh feel to the whole production. Vocals are pretty nice too and suit. the whole thing flows nicely so I don't think you need to change anything imo please C4C my track here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1679688

Thank you so much, heaven086! "Walk on By" is your own song, right? I felt a 70's Bob Dylan sound to it but I like it a lot. Very easy-listening and the lush reverb on the vocal somehow suited the song (usually I don't like too much reverb on vocals). The change at 1:35 is really awesome! It's gonna sound even better with good recording and maybe some light harmonies with the lead vocal.