Are these keyboards good or are there better options for same price range?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/msg/5083949283.html

To sum it up, I want to get cool sounds on its own without having to plug into my computer, and I also want to be able to record stuff into my computer to edit in FL Studio and stuff. I want to add some fast EDM to my guitar playing, but I'm only good at guitar. Is it easy to edit, slice, copy/paste piano tracks from the headphone jack, or is MIDI basically required and much easier?

I'm looking to get realistic pianos, high quality synths and strings, something where it feels like I could almost record Hans Zimmer or at least Final Fantasy music, along with trance stuff like Ronald Jenkees.

As close as I can get to stuff like that, under 500 bucks preferably, unless you can find something totally worth the extra few hundred books.

Thanks guys.
I reccomend the logitech G910

Superb keyboard and much less than 500!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Well, it's a Korg. They are like some of the best keyboards/midi controllers out there in the market. If you ask in a more specialized forum you might get a better answer.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
Well, it's a Korg. They are like some of the best keyboards/midi controllers out there in the market. If you ask in a more specialized forum you might get a better answer.

Not to mention that it's a Korg Triton which is possibly one of the best lines Korg have put out. Slightly outdated but still amazing. It is very unlikely you will find anything better than this at this kind of price range, TS - at least not in terms of versatility. If you're gonna be really picky about realistic sounds look into newer Yamaha or Roland models (lololol as if you'll find a Roland on that budget) - but I know that I would take the Triton over anything else in that price range in a heartbeat.
🙈 🙉 🙊
buy it.

buy it now.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by entity0009
Not to mention that it's a Korg Triton which is possibly one of the best lines Korg have put out. Slightly outdated but still amazing. It is very unlikely you will find anything better than this at this kind of price range, TS - at least not in terms of versatility. If you're gonna be really picky about realistic sounds look into newer Yamaha or Roland models (lololol as if you'll find a Roland on that budget) - but I know that I would take the Triton over anything else in that price range in a heartbeat.

If it has touch sensitivity and a USB out the rest can be done by plugins.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
That seems a bit suspiciously low for a Triton. Those were several grand new.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by StewieSwan
Triton is good. Also look into the Kross 61

I just bought a Kross 61 last night

OT: Yeah if the Triton can't do what you want then you're probably aiming for something not very feasible. Learning to make tracks in MIDI can be very helpful in situations where you don't have a powerhouse of a keyboard at your hands, and I highly recommend it. There are several free and cheap plugins that can help you get the sounds you're looking for.
oh man, cheers mate, I've been looking to get one of these for a while. $450 as well!

cheers mate, I'll get some soundclips up when I get it
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me