How many people in America have to die before they realise guns are bad?

Page 1 of 9
Loaded thread in the aftermath of more shootings

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Loaded thread in the aftermath of more shootings

Is this a pun, or am I just taking a shot in the dark?
*real eyes
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Dreadnought
Realize*

You do know that's just the sort of behaviour that will get the letter Z dropped to like 4 points in Scrabble, right?

Cultural terrorism, that's what it is.
Z is just wrong

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Yeah, realise is the correct spelling outside of the USA
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Is this a pun, or am I just taking a shot in the dark?

In terms of thread ideas, I think EndTheRapture is firing blanks these days.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Guns don't kill people, death kills people. It's a medical fact; ask your doctor.
But it's pronounced like reel ize and not reel ice so it should be spelled with a z.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
But it's pronounced like reel ize and not reel ice so it should be spelled with a z.

If the US had more guns this wouldn't be an issue.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by theogonia777

when has ise ever been pronounced as ice

Quote by theogonia777

its pronounced real ise tho thats why its spelled as such no one spells it realice dont be silly
Quote by EndTheRapture51
when has ise ever been pronounced as ice

vise
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
vise

That pronunciation is a result of the vowel sounds either side of the sibilant. Also, it's spelled 'vice'.
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Jun 21, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
vise

you mean *vice

Quote by EndTheRapture51
you mean *vice

Nah, Vise is a word. Vice is a different word.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by So-Cal
what kind of discussion are you aiming for here

the kind that will get Disarm to finally ban him for making so many loaded threads, hopefully
Quote by GuitarGod_92
the kind that will get Disarm to finally ban him for making so many loaded threads, hopefully

Ah come on,don't be such a debbie downer GG. You know I've got just the thing to cheer you up. A gun license!
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
I'd just like to remind the British of a few facts. We put a man on the moon. You didn't. We put more men on the moon. You never even put one there to begin with. We can put more up there whenever we want. You can't.

Also need I remind you that if we didn't bail you out during the war, you would be spelling it as erkennen right now.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by So-Cal
what kind of discussion are you aiming for here

A debate about linguistic differences, probz. I, for one, am much more interested in the pronunciation of the letter "z." Pronouncing it as "zee" means that it rhymes with the rest of the alphabet song.
Free Ali
Quote by theogonia777
I'd just like to remind the British of a few facts. We put a man on the moon. You didn't. We put more men on the moon. You never even put one there to begin with. We can put more up there whenever we want. You can't.

Also need I remind you that if we didn't bail you out during the war, you would be spelling it as erkennen right now.

Actually, no, you can't.

You'd need to design a whole new rocket, because NASA junked the plans for the Saturn V(which was designed by a Nazi war criminal in the first place).
Quote by theogonia777

savage
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by theogonia777

Everyone knows Alan Turing won the war singlehandedly with a machine he wanted to ****.
Free Ali
Quote by EndTheRapture51
They're actually called vices tho

Yeah but you know instead of having a word with two meanings spelled exactly the same way for both meanings, the ingenious American mind has split the words and the meanings.

Quote by theogonia777

This chick gets it.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Actually, no, you can't.

You'd need to design a whole new rocket, because NASA junked the plans for the Saturn V(which was designed by a Nazi war criminal in the first place).

We can design a new rocket whenever we want.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Actually, no, you can't.

We don't send people into space cuz yuno, been there done that. I'll be happy for you guys, though, when (if) can can ever accomplish something we did 165 years ago.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by chrismendiola
Everyone knows Alan Turing won the war singlehandedly with a machine he wanted to ****.

Something, something, gay robots, blah, blah, blah.
In class the other day, I got bored so I wrote down all the foods that are the same food, but have different names in American English and UK English. When I get home tonight I might put it up and see if other people have some suggestions.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
If it wasn't for the British, you Americans would've all been Irish people still so jokes on you

Quote by theogonia777

Lets not pretend that English spelling and pronunciation as a whole isn't completely random in the first place. And no, 'American language' isn't a thing.