Obviously there's a metal scene here but where is it? Hopefully not in bars as I'm underaged.... Is there any places I should check out while I'm down here?
My main axe is made from the crucifix, strung with barbed wire, and tuned to z standard then i use a boss metal zone, gain 10, into a line 6, bass 10, mid 0, treble 10, this is the only way to be truly brootal
Quote by StewieSwan
the **** is NOLA

It's where you drink champagne and it tastes like coca cola.

enn-oh--ell-ay

NOLA!
Nefertiti's Old Long Ass
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Just googled nola, it was New Orleans and the weather there sounds a million times better than here.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I've only listened to a few of the sludge bands they're famous for over there lol, but I'd consider Lil Wayne/Master P/etc for their raps, or beats, at the least.

They also have good jazz
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 21, 2015,
Quote by elsatanica
Obviously there's a metal scene here but where is it? Hopefully not in bars as I'm underaged.... Is there any places I should check out while I'm down here?

metal scene is always in bars
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I think there is a big iron refinery on Bourbon Street.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.