I'm searching for a song with 6 - 1 - 5 - 4 chord progression. I can't tell you more detail because it was the first time I heard this song. All I know about that song is :
- it's a song without drum sound
- it's a slow song
- it starts with only piano sound and the whole song is only played with piano. I think it has no guitar sound but I'm not really sure. And I think it has string sound but not really sure either
- the whole song is 6 - 1 - 5 - 4 chord progression (think about "counting stars" by one republic for example)
- the vocalist is a male (i don't know if it's a band or solo singer or duet with one in piano and one in vocal or anything else)

I can't remember any lyric of that song, sorry

Edit : if you're not sure what song is that please write a list of songs with 6 - 1 - 5 - 4 chord progression and I'm gonna search it by myself
Note : it MUST be that order. No 1 - 5 - 6 - 4 or 5 - 1 - 6 - 4 etc
Last edited by followmetrack5 at Jun 21, 2015,
Quote by followmetrack5
I'm searching for a song with 6 - 1 - 5 - 4 chord progression. I can't tell you more detail because it was the first time I heard this song. All I know about that song is :
- it's a song without drum sound
- it's a slow song
- it starts with only piano sound and the whole song is only played with piano. I think it has no guitar sound but I'm not really sure. And I think it has string sound but not really sure either
- the whole song is 6 - 1 - 5 - 4 chord progression (think about "counting stars" by one republic for example)
- the vocalist is a male (i don't know if it's a band or solo singer or duet with one in piano and one in vocal or anything else)

I can't remember any lyric of that song, sorry

honest to god still to this day i have no idea what this stuff is supposed to mean lol
Could we get an indication as to which chords are major and which are minor? Maybe record yourself playing the chord progression, a riff, a melody, and post it? That's not much information.
Quote by Momentosis

The chord progression doesn't match.

EDIT: If it's 6 - 1 - 5 - 4, I'm assuming a minor key, then. So was it VI - i - V - iv?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jun 21, 2015,
If only I was here a year ago so I could tell him it was Darude Sandstorm.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Why are you asking about a piano song on a website called ultimate-guitar?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by MinterMan22
honest to god still to this day i have no idea what this stuff is supposed to mean lol

one year later and i think i've got even less of a grasp on this shit

Quote by behind_you
Darude Sandstorm

beat me to it :P
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Recommended threads
Hey
ErikLensherr
Last post:
by aig91