Page 1 of 5
I'm dressed like a 5 year old right now. I'm wearing dark blue silk pajama pants, a baby blue t-shirt and a bright red baseball cap to keep my hair from getting huge as it dries.

I feel like a ****ing baby
The scarf I have on in my avatar/profile picture. And that's it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
A plain red t-shirt and blue jeans an white socks.

Pretty plain. I really need to do some laundry.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Gym shorts and one of the three pairs of shirts that fits me now. It's been too hot for anything else, haven't even touched a pair of socks in weeks.
Light blue Levi shirt with some faded grey jeans with socks and shoes. Aka my working clothes.

Should've asked me what I was wearing yesterday so I could say a teal Levi shirt with a black Silverstein hoodie and black Ecko shorts. With socks and shoes when I went to the bar.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by DukeDeRox
Nike shorts and Adidas sleeveless shirt.

Fight me.

You don't want to fight a naked man wearing headphones...it never ends well.
short sleeved dress shirt and tan slacks because I had to dress up for fathers day. They are SUPER wrinkly
2 shirts, a windcheater, a jacket, jeans, work boots, safety glasses, ponytail.

If had money, time and reason, would have panties, bra, corset, tall boots, sexy jeans and small jacket. That's right, I wish I was pretty.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
pale pink sleeveless lace top
black high waisted shorts with velvet flower detailing
navy blue suede loafers

when I get home I will change into running shorts and a gigantic RHCP t shirt
cat
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention at work they make us wear lab coats with safety glasses and a ridiculous hair net that covers the whole head except the eyes and nose.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention at work they make us wear lab coats with safety glasses and a ridiculous hair net that covers the whole head except the eyes and nose.

nice bro i'm sure ur rocking it
What I'm wearing isn't important. But I'm keen to hear what else The Pit is. Dick in hand, I'm ready to go, let's do this.
A green bandana/tube hat, other than that I am naked.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Start with some black socks and wrap those in brown leather sneakers. Next add some dark blue underpants with little white anchors on them, obscured by some nice light blue jeans. Top all that of with a white shirt covered in a dark blue sweater.

I call it 'Blue with a little black and brown and some white anchors'.

EDIT: Sorry, just checked. Today I'm wearing my grey underpants with little white anchors, not the blue ones. Apologies for the confusion.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jun 22, 2015,
Quote by ultimate-slash
Start with some black socks and wrap those in brown leather sneakers. Next add some dark blue underpants with little white anchors on them, obscured by some nice light blue jeans. Top all that of with a white shirt covered in a dark blue sweater.

I call it 'Blue with a little black and brown and some white anchors'.

EDIT: Sorry, just checked. Today I'm wearing my grey underpants with little white anchors, not the blue ones. Apologies for the confusion.

You had me at underpants, you lost me at blue jeans. If life is a penis you just failed it!
Your mother's skin.

Quote by Eastwinn
track pants & no shirt

That was the most Spanish thing I've ever read
Quote by wafflesyrup
What I'm wearing isn't important. But I'm keen to hear what else The Pit is. Dick in hand, I'm ready to go, let's do this.

So what is The Pit to do? (in this age)
Quote by Fat Lard
So what is The Pit to do? (in this age)

Get sexy man! Who the hell ever asked the question "what are you wearing?" without there being an implied plea for sexiness!? You ruined it between me and Blode, don't take this away from me you fat lard!
Quote by wafflesyrup
Get sexy man! Who the hell ever asked the question "what are you wearing?" without there being an implied plea for sexiness!? You ruined it between me and Blode, don't take this away from me you fat lard!

lols. But really what's the plan.
My boxers
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Nothing but a blanket, and I am not even lying or joking.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Fat Lard
lols. But really what's the plan.

Hmm, a plan. I suppose I didn't think it through so far. The blood is quickly receding from my penis. Give me a moment and we'll approach this with a more reasoned... approach.

Quote by Neo Evil11
Nothing but a blanket, and I am not even lying or joking.

Scratch that, this is the plan. Would uh... anyone like to get under the blanket and spoon with Neo?
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Jun 22, 2015,
Page 1 of 5