thanks bro, actually i finished the song ady, just that im not really satisfied with it. so i only recorded the intro.
will chk out your stuff
Is it just me or are the guitars panned hard left? Not that this would be that professional of a recording anyway. The drums sounded surprisingly good though, what did you use for Them?

As for the track, it's metal for sure and sounds pretty badass. Would definitely want to hear the full song, you're off to a nice start!
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Kevätuhri
Is it just me or are the guitars panned hard left? Not that this would be that professional of a recording anyway. The drums sounded surprisingly good though, what did you use for Them?

As for the track, it's metal for sure and sounds pretty badass. Would definitely want to hear the full song, you're off to a nice start!

i wonder why the guitar panned hard left as well, this is the 1st time i learned how to record using nuendo and micing the amp. i still tried to figure out why that happened.

the drum is composed by my bandmate adrian. he is a young talented drummer. creadit to him!!