Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
My first word was fuck

Is this you irl?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON0iqz4ento
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I had my worst and best work day was the same day.
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
One time when I was like 3(? I forget the age but I was old enough to walk but not enough to speak clearly) I was walking with my mom, aunt and cousins at a national park and we passed by this Buzz Lightyear towel some guy has on the ground. Apparently I was tugging away at my mom that I wanted to go back for it but my mom said no and we kept walking. I was crying for the whole walk over and like half an hour later, my mom decided to take me back. We get there and I run up to it. My mom was under the impression I just really liked it and wanted it. It was laying flat on the ground except for this one folded corner. Turns out I just wanted to unfold it. I did and walked away a million times better.

So I'm slightly OCD.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 22, 2015,
Quote by ultimate-slash
How so?

I met a lot of awesome people, went to a gay pride parade and got tickets from a friend last second to Ingrid Michaelson at Red Rocks for dirt cheap, which was an awesome concert. And Ben Folds played too and he was hilarious and kinda crazy
I finished the second book of the Stormlight Archive last night, Words of Radiance, and will be checking the author's site for progress on the third daily. Considering getting into another of his series in the mean time.
Quote by whywefight
I met a lot of awesome people, went to a gay pride parade and got tickets from a friend last second to Ingrid Michaelson at Red Rocks for dirt cheap, which was an awesome concert. And Ben Folds played too and he was hilarious and kinda crazy

Nice, that does sound like a great day

Interesting fact about me: I once fell down with my bike and hurt my face, but while I fell down to my right (which was evident in the handle bar on the right being bent), I ended up with a wound by my left eye socket.

Still don't know how that happened, but I was so wickedly proud of it for some strange reason. I came home, my mum was hysterical because half my face was covered in blood, and all I could say was 'haha, that was amazing!'
If my grandads dog had bit me slightly to the left when I was 4 years old then I would have been perm blinded in my left eye. Instead I got lucky and got away with stitches.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I learned myself how to read when I was 3 or 4. Used to read classmates in kindergarden.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
literally nothing off the top of my head at least if I was at least talented or attractive maybe that wouldn't be terribly bad but I'm not so best I can say is that I have a Phd in cockatology.
Quote by slipknot5678
I have a Phd in cockatology

Is that about the male reproduction organ?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Is that about the male reproduction organ?

no.

those aren't even that interesting just gross tbh. ripped that shit right off like everyone else.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jun 22, 2015,
I bought a real human skull off ebay, currently waiting for it to arrive.
My mom thinks it's haunted and I'm bringing evil into our house.

My reaction to her
My first words were 'choo choo goes under the bridge'. Apparently I skipped single words or something.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY ♂♂♂
my first words were dog noises 'cause apparently I thought I was a dog until I was like three. which is also probably really common way to go douchebag slippy but this is in response to the first word convo anyway.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jun 22, 2015,
i never learned to crawl. i used to roll around on my side like a log and then one day decided "this is ridiculous im just going to walk".
Quote by slipknot5678
my first words were dog noises 'cause apparently I thought I was a dog until I was like three. which is also probably really common way to go douchebag slippy but this is in response to the first word convo anyway.

I was raised by wolves and my first word was awoooooooooo
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
I was raised by wolves and my first word was awoooooooooo
man, that's rough.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY ♂♂♂
I taught myself to read, cause at the age of four, the stories my mum read to me were lame. Started hitting up that Tolstoy
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
I taught myself to read, cause at the age of four, the stories my mum read to me were lame. Started hitting up that Tolstoy

Shoud've read the Strugatsky brothers stories, if we are on the topic of Russian literature.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Oh, I taught myself English as a kid (for those who don't know, I'm Dutch), mostly from watching TV and stuff.

By the time I was about 7 or 8 (I think) I got a subscription to some English kids' magazine through my school, despite never having had any English classes (they wouldn't start with that for another year). When my teacher asked my parents how it was that I could already speak English, my parents just said 'lol, no idea'.

I also effectively skipped a year and a half of English during secondary school. We had these books with all kinds of grammar exercises and stuff, but after a month I had finished the book that was supposed to last the entire year. To keep me busy, my teacher gave me next year's book, which I finished a few months after that. For the rest of the time I was allowed to do whatever I wanted during English classes, which mostly came down to me reading or drawing and stuff.

My proudest moments right there
sooo as this thread turned into smart kids of UG here is my shot.

I didnt watch any TV until 8 or something. I'm not a 60's kid or something. I was born at 1995. So you get the idea. Instead I was reading ****ing encyclopedias. Mostly about other countries, important events, buildings, landmarks, important people etc. Now when people talk about x cartoon and y animation movie I feel alienated because I never watched em as a kid, I cant feel the nostalgia.
Quote by Guitar0player
Shoud've read the Strugatsky brothers stories, if we are on the topic of Russian literature.

yeah well dasvidaniya to you
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
yeah well dasvidaniya to you

Kak hochish.
OH YEAH WELL DASVIDANIYA TO YOU O.K.

it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
OH YEAH WELL DASVIDANIYA TO YOU O.K.

Ladno, ooveedyemsya.
when i was bb dey took me 2 preskool and preskool teachers say "omg ur babby is genius he shud be going to oxford university not preskool" and im like "nah bitch" and went back 2 readin my encyclopedias
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Encyclopedias are really cool though

when I was like five I would waste a lot of time just looking at maps and now as a result I can locate way more shit on a map than I should be able to. /boring lol.
Quote by ultimate-slash
And maps are also really cool

For a while I had a large map of the world that had all the names of countries and cities printed upside down somehow. Everything was in its place, but upside down.

Everytime I looked at it I couldnt help but think "Has someone done this on purpose?".
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i never learned to crawl. i used to roll around on my side like a log and then one day decided "this is ridiculous im just going to walk".

This can actually be a sign of dyspraxia or other motor coordination issues btw

I was obsessed with trains when I was a kid, I had to get a new toy train whenever we went to the shops, and used to watch Tomas the tank engine like mad. I was like 4-5 lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Page 1 of 2