Poll Options
View poll results: ??
false love
18 33%
true hate :o!
36 67%
Voters: 54.
Page 1 of 2
Neither lol and you can't make me choose.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
True hate. False love is most love and insincerity seems to be a cornerstone of our lives at times.
Truly hated.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by SMH07
Neither lol and you can't make me choose.

fkn choose m8 or we'll get charlie austin
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
fkn choose m8 or we'll get charlie austin

We won't get him regardless

Truly hated I guess, idk. At least you'd know.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Depends. Does the false love come with actual sex?

yeah but not true sex </3
West Ham United
I am truly loved.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
^guess again </3
Quote by slapsymcdougal
So, butt stuff then?

in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Well, at least it's bareback.
I picked false love. If a girl falsely loved me I could still put my dick in her, right? Plus I don't seem under any obligation to love her back, falsely or otherwise.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by King Donkey
^guess again </3

huh?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by sashki
False love is better than no love
What do you stand to gain from being hated?

lolz
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
You shouldn't put too much emphasis on what the world thinks. It's all about self-love

For real though, if literally everyone hated me, I'd like to think I'd at least consider whether I could improve on some stuff.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jun 22, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
huh?

was meant to be a joke as though you were implying i was the one who truly loved you and i refuted it, but now its awkward because i have to explain it
West Ham United
Quote by ultimate-slash
You shouldn't put too much emphasis on what the world thinks. It's all about self-love

And having a right arm like Popeye.
Truly hated.

False love is more painful.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by King Donkey
was meant to be a joke as though you were implying i was the one who truly loved you and i refuted it, but now its awkward because i have to explain it

I am loved by everyone.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by slapsymcdougal
We'll see about that.

What are your tits like?

Bare.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Falsely loved. It's not an ideal scenario, but it's the option that offers more peace of mind. The pangs of realizing you're being physically/emotionally/financially used are grim, but it sure as hell beats the alternative scenario: never being able to sleep knowing some folks truly do think about you, often, and with insidious desire to end your life. See, that's some real shit. Fuck all that. I need my sleep.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by Rossenrot
Cringiest thread ever

You joined in 2007, yet you think this is the cringiest thread ever? We've had Union Jake, furry threads, pedofile threads, the threads of that guy that left his underwear full of shit on a public bathroom etc. etc. ETC. ET ****ing Cetera.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
You joined in 2007, yet you think this is the cringiest thread ever? We've had Union Jake, furry threads, pedofile threads, the threads of that guy that left his underwear full of shit on a public bathroom etc. etc. ETC. ET ****ing Cetera.

it wouldnt even qualify as the cringiest thread of the day
If it's a false love isn't it just about the same thing as being hated? I mean if it's false then they hate (or at least don't like) SOMETHING about you.

But even if it's not real, I guess there's some kindness in going through a fake love for another's sake rather than breaking their heart from the start. I'd like to live in a kinder world, so false love.

I already know I'm pretty naive though.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I guess it depends on what the circumstances are of the false love/true hatred. So many different ways you could play either out it's difficult to give an answer.

Being with someone for an extended period, perhaps even being married and genuinely loving your partner only to find the truth is you mean relatively little to them. Yeah, that would sting pretty bad.

Being truly hated just for my nationality/skin color/sexual orientation/religion/etc. would really ****ing suck and actually be extremely scary as that kind of hate seems without resolution and is not aimed at all towards who I am as a person.

Eh, with that basis of thought I'll go with the false love, at least that way I'm not worried I'm going to be hunted down and murdered over petty differences.
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Jun 22, 2015,
I enjoy being hated
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by kcmoon5150
I enjoy being hated

Why.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Everyone truly loves me so this question is redundant.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I truly love the pit. ♡

Particularly the smell of it. Like unwashed scrotum, a more natural scent there's never been. It astonishes me the pit has ANY female posters as the odor is quite pungent.

It's like a locker room of nerdy dudes with a peeping hole for a small group of gals to peer in from and snicker. Cover your shame fellas.
Page 1 of 2