a few years back, I was told (by a legitimate source) that apparently the hardest part of a person to assume is their walk. Meaning, you can get accent, body mannerisms, visual reconstruction etc, but it is apparently very difficult to walk like someone else. So if you need to under cover or something like that, make sure you got your gait sorted.

Anyway, since I've been a kid I've always hated walking heavy. I don't really know why. But yeah, I tend to make as little sound as possible. I don't make any noise walking on stairs (which apparnetly everybody does cause it is so loud) etc

etc

?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
For a 200 something pound guy I walk pretty lightly.
Except when I'm really busy at work. Then I'm just lugging my legs around trying to be everywhere.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Same for me, I make practically no sound while walking. In fact, I'm very quiet in most of my movements, whether it's opening/closing a door or putting down a cup. Don't know why, but since I was young I just always kind of liked paying attention to that and being as quiet as I could.

Walking quietly is a great skill to have when you like to be out in nature btw (as is the case for me), as it becomes much easier to get close to animals.
I think I've learnt to be quiet after all those nights, having a wank, and sneaking around the house
I'm light on my feet for the most part.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
I think I've learnt to be quiet after all those nights, having a wank, and sneaking around the house

this

also sneaking in the house after smoking dope with my friends

i make almost no noise when I walk
Quote by ultimate-slash
Why's that not good?

people seem pretty weirded out by it. not only am I completely inaudible but I can seemingly disappear lol. also I probably come off as being really rushed when really it's just habit when I walk to the bus if there's anyone outside it's people slowly strolling literally with fanny packs and shit (cause I basically live in a tourist "resort") and they always cross the street to avoid me lol.
I am a quiet walker except at home where I can't because the floor is just so nice to stomp on.

Apparently I walk really fast. I thought it was just a living in a city thing but I walk faster than other city people so idk. (This is also why I can't go to museums with most people - I walk through really fast but then I make 2 or 3 rounds.) However I am really bad at running on escalators because I'm scared I'll fall on my face and have horrible indented scars forever.

My hips hurt when I walk naturally (which is pigeon toed) so for the past year I have tried not to put any weight on the insides of my feet and now it's nearly unconscious but I can go back to my pigeony ways if I want. I also pick my feet up off the floor relatively high (like how they teach you to walk in dance classes) and put more weight on my toes, so sometimes I just end up walking on my toes by accident.

Good luck trying to imitate my gait people can always tell it's me from a long way off because of how I walk.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 22, 2015,
MY STEP IS HEAVIER THAN WORLDS AND LIGHTER THAN A HAIR. NONE NOTICE IT, UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE. THE SOUND OF MY FOOTFALL HAS BROUGHT DOWN WALLS AND DESTROYED EMPIRES.

AS IT HAS BEEN, THUS SHALL IT ALWAYS BE.

Meh, it's pretty average, I guess.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Huh, I honestly couldn't say having seemingly spent the majority of my life sitting at a desk. I suppose I should be surprised I can walk at all. I'll have to be more observant of my step from now on and report back later.

Oh wait I've got a good one. There's this crazy bitch lady who lives in the apartment below mine, so her room is like immediately next door to the stairs that lead up to our loft (and directly under my own room). In the past I've heard her start beating on the wall because me and a friend may have been running up and down the stairs at night. I step very quietly when I become aware of the bitch lady down below.
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Jun 22, 2015,
my step is 140 bpm heavy
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My step is pretty light. The fact that I don't weigh very much is probably a factor.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Fat Lard
That's a dumb theory, TS. I walk different ways at different times

hey don't blame me, blame my friend ho go the info from her friend who got her info from one of the government secret things
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
hey don't blame me, blame my friend ho go the info from her friend who got her info from one of the government secret things

It's a really dumb theory/construction, assuming it is not made for the lulz. Writing (legitimate source) fools nobody, sit down bro
It's a very legitimate thing. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=gait%20biometrics%20recognition&es_th=1

from a long long long essay thing
Quote by long thing
Their improvements are insignificant
and they struggle hard to adopt even one single gait characteristic. If one such
characteristic improves, we see other characteristics worsen in a chain-like effect.
As said before, our physiology makes the task extremely difficult, if not impossible.

basically, various methods were used to get people to replicate the 'gait' or way of walking, and it is basically impossible.

for the full conclusion from that massive diva-portal pdf thing, go to page 103. Or read the whole thing that talks about the experiment and methods etc.
it's all coming back

That's kind of the thing; you can easily tell if someone you know is walking differently. Whether you attribute that to drink, minor injury or being replaced by an assassin is up to you.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Baby Joel
It's a very legitimate thing. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=gait%20biometrics%20recognition&es_th=1

from a long long long essay thing

basically, various methods were used to get people to replicate the 'gait' or way of walking, and it is basically impossible.

for the full conclusion from that massive diva-portal pdf thing, go to page 103. Or read the whole thing that talks about the experiment and methods etc.

Which article for the page 103? Good stuff
Apparently i have quite a distinctive gait, as if i'm walking with purpose wherever i go, i've been told that i always look like i'm on a mission. I can kind of see what people are saying, i don't really have a strolling speed.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I tend to walk lightly but if I'm not at speed it's usually a lot heavier.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day