Song 4
1 9%
Song 5
2 18%
Voters: 11.
Page 1 of 2
Hi, my name is

Son Goku.

When I was a kid I was watching DB GT and there was a guy on the floor and then another guy came and stepped on his head, and the guy's head popped and out came some goo and a crystal ball. Thanks Dragon Ball.

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "My Heart Is More Broken Than My Amp" (boooysti)

2 - "Restored From Backup" (FoOltz)

3 - "Fuzzy Name" (nico_9550)

4 - "Blue" (ultimate-slash)

5 - "No Heed" (mind_meld, SirZep)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are last week's most voted songs, from mind_meld and SirZep, the song "Dissolve Into",
and from whywefight, the song "Arms Fall To The Sides"!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Thursday (post your song for next week meanwhile). The winner of this week's voting will be a mod in our group.

------------------
Heeeere comes POLLY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFXD46lFnY

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1679106
1- Top notch name Could be better if it had something else going on or another different section.

2 - Another great song name Great song, love those guitars and the overall vibe of the song

3 - wow

4 - You know nothing capitaino Nice guitar bits, I like your voice. I probably would've cut the solo bit, but it was a nice change.

5 - The first half reminds me of something from SirZep's album+ cool mind_meld vocals which I like so the ending was a nice change of pace

Voted for FoOltz
Quote by nico_9550
1- Top notch name Could be better if it had something else going on or another different section.

2 - Another great song name Great song, love those guitars and the overall vibe of the song

3 - wow

4 - You know nothing capitaino Nice guitar bits, I like your voice. I probably would've cut the solo bit, but it was a nice change.

5 - The first half reminds me of something from SirZep's album+ cool mind_meld vocals which I like so the ending was a nice change of pace

Voted for FoOltz

lmao no you didn't I did
Quote by whywefight
lmao no you didn't I did

lol I always forget to vote when I write the little reviews haha
In two weeks time there will be a new DB
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Quote by whywefight
I heard it'll be... super

lmaoooo

GODDAMIT
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Quote by nico_9550
What about my vocals?
You know what, I... don't even care. Whatever.
^ will do in a few hours
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
at wwf's soundcloud name being KraAnz

Also, I never stopped pronouncing FoOltz like Fooltz. It just sounds weird any other way.
Last edited by sickman411 at Jun 23, 2015,
Quote by sickman411
at wwf's soundcloud name being KraAnz

Also, I never stopped pronouncing FoOltz like Fooltz. It just sounds weird any other way.

how else would you pronounce it?
Fo-oltz
Or that's what I think he said once.
It just sounds a bit weird to me, and just saying (or "saying" in my mind, I guess (unless I'm talking to semiquaver or something)) Foltz sounds like I know him irl.
Quote by sickman411
Fo-oltz
Or that's what I think he said once.
It just sounds a bit weird to me, and just saying (or "saying" in my mind, I guess (unless I'm talking to semiquaver or something)) Foltz sounds like I know him irl.

sickman, you do know me irl
It's time we let everyone know.
I am semiquaver.
voted for nico because fuzz makes me swoon (or a similar feeling/movement)
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Imagine being the only one without a vote.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ultimate-slash
I'm just in it for the joy of participating

I totally did not vote for the other guy to make you feel bad.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I totally did not vote for the other guy to make you feel bad.

And now I showed your shenanigans to a couple of other UGers and they decided to join in

#boooystihype
Quote by sickman411
congrats on finally finding that file fooltz

#sickmangetsallpastsongreferences

whoa whoa whoa

bro

I had to ask him about that one, you clearly are more Exactly That proficient than I am
Quote by sickman411
Voted for ultimate-slash.

Triple posting because I'm an insufferable prick.

At least you're an insufferable prick with good taste Thank you
Quote by whywefight
whoa whoa whoa

bro

I had to ask him about that one, you clearly are more Exactly That proficient than I am

I heard Rachel Vol. 1 in full last week while I was bored waiting for my turn at the social security office, that's why I got it. And I did have to go and confirm exactly which song it was ok
Someone vote for Song 3. Slash needs to be punished and it is a really good song.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Someone vote for Song 3. Slash needs to be punished and it is a really good song.

I agree
I pronounce FoOltz like "Foltz", but as if I had slipped on a banana peel during the "o"...

Fo..OOOOWOWOWOWOOOOLTZ!!!

Edit: (I have only pronounced FoOltz's username in my head, and it's weird to say it out loud )
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Jun 24, 2015,
Page 1 of 2