I currently have a line-6 ax12 that I have had for a long time, and it is a pretty damn good amp. It has pretty good clean sounds, decent distortion if you play with it long enough. It's also loud as hell. That being said, I feel like I need a new amp if I want to gig more. I am not really sure if I want to sell it, because it is a cool amp and is out of production, as well as the fact that it is a perfect practice amp. I like the sound of amps like Fender Hot Rod, Blues Junior, Princeton etc. but I only have at most 500$ spend. Any suggestions?
Quote by mr.zepplin
I currently have a line-6 ax12 that I have had for a long time, and it is a pretty damn good amp. It has pretty good clean sounds, decent distortion if you play with it long enough. It's also loud as hell. That being said, I feel like I need a new amp if I want to gig more. I am not really sure if I want to sell it, because it is a cool amp and is out of production, as well as the fact that it is a perfect practice amp. I like the sound of amps like Fender Hot Rod, Blues Junior, Princeton etc. but I only have at most 500$ spend. Any suggestions?

Why do you feel that you need a new amp for gigging?
Sounds like the one you have is perfectly adequate, no?
Do you have a favourite amp model on the Line 6? You could get the real thing...
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud