Page 1 of 2
yeah because it means i got water from the boiler, not the mains, which is bad because there could be anything in the boiler and it isn't safe to drink
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I mostly drink room-temp water just because I don't care to put them in the fridge. Also drink sweat. But if water is supposed to be cold and I'm expecting it to be and it is not cold, then dumped it is.
water is water also scottish sketch bit etc
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by guitarxo
No because that's wasteful and warm water is good for you

I've heard that it's dangerous to drink warm water out of a tap because bacteria and other things live in the warm water. But if you get cold water out of the tap and then heat it up I guess that's fine, but still not very refreshing.

How is it good for you?
It takes like 5-10 minutes for the warm water to come out. How would I even get it?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
the worst is when you get cold water and you put ice in, and the ice tastes bad so the water tastes bad
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
the worst is when you get cold water and you put ice in, and the ice tastes bad so the water tastes bad

I think the tap water in my house tastes bad but when I freeze it and then put the ice in a glass of the same water, it tastes better to me
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Water is gross enough when its ice cold, warm water is just completely disgusting

You taste terrible.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Hence My Name
Btw S. Pellegrino taste like crap warm, but amazing cold...

so do 90% of alcoholic drinks.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Eh, no semen jokes? Whatever.

I've got a Brita filter/dispenser that sits in the fridge so all my water is cold. I don't mind it room temp though. If you don't own one of these, I recommend fixing that.

No, I pee it out

Also, if I dump a glass of water it will first be used to flush the toilet and stuff, and then it will just go back to the sewer, on to a waste water treatment plant, of to be treated and dumped into rivers*/turned into drinking water again. It's not like I would be withholding water from African kids or something.

*which at some point will likely be treated and turned into drinking water again.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jun 23, 2015,
Of course. Warm water is the work of the devil.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Bladez22
yeah because it means i got water from the boiler, not the mains, which is bad because there could be anything in the boiler and it isn't safe to drink

This.

Unless it's warm water that I poured from the kettle, I'll drink that.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

It actually depends on how thirsty I am.

I'd say about 2/3 of the time I dump it, but I also drink a lot of booze, so I'm also hungover often.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by wafflesyrup
Eh, no semen jokes? Whatever.

I've got a Brita filter/dispenser that sits in the fridge so all my water is cold. I don't mind it room temp though. If you don't own one of these, I recommend fixing that.

I have a mains supply that is both cold and not shit.

Why would I waste my money on this?
Hot to boil out the germs, then cold with ice. Lukewarm/lukecold is too pleb-ish for my finely honed taste buds.

But hey, only the Sith deal in absolutes.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 23, 2015,
Quote by Baby Joel

I got a brita filter because I was fed up of gross ice cubes. Would always see a bunch of tiny white flakes floating about in the bottom of the glass. It's just harmless limestone cause we live in a hard water area though.

anyway, I throw out warm water. main reason is because it means it's gone through our beat up boiler, it's ice cold if it's direct from the main supply.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I've heard that it's dangerous to drink warm water out of a tap because bacteria and other things live in the warm water. But if you get cold water out of the tap and then heat it up I guess that's fine, but still not very refreshing.

How is it good for you?

mostly digestion related things sorry im too sleepy to detail it now lol
cat
Quote by theguitarist
I got a brita filter because I was fed up of gross ice cubes. Would always see a bunch of tiny white flakes floating about in the bottom of the glass. It's just harmless limestone cause we live in a hard water area though.

lol I remember this. Get a cup of water, drink most of it, water evaporates, solid white sediment at the bottom of the cup. for whatever reason, we didn't have a brita filter, so we just dealt with it lol
it's all coming back

I can't drink regular water anymore after using filters for years. Even having to drink from a water fountain or bottled water occasionally is ****ing gross. My water might be fine but whoever did the plumbing here did a shit job and all the pipes are gross as **** and need to be replaced. I'd probably get sick just drinking it from the tap.
If you give me a glass of water (cold, warm, from the holiest spring of awesome, idc,) unless I was just exercising, or haven't drank for 14 hours, I'm not touching that shit.
You're all answering this question wrong. What OP asked was whether or not you'd dump out a warm glass of water, not a glass of warm water.

Free Ali
my states in a drought. it would be stupid to do so.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
No, because ive heard its healthier than cold water.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Yes because I dont give a shit
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 2