UG is my journal.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
UG is my journal.

pretty much, like I'm ever going to meet any of you*

*I would be perfectly fine with meeting any of you if the offer was raised and possible
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
No, I can't read or write so instead, I star in a comedy drama in the 80's/90's in which I narrate my life.

After I made that post on U.G I wondered, will I look back on this and remember my awkward teen years. Will Winnie ever let me put my finger in her?
(background music: The Byrds, Turn Turn Turn).
I guess only time will tell.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Jun 22, 2015,
Quote by UltimateGuizar
No, I can't read or write so instead, I star in a comedy drama in the 80's/90's in which I narrate my life.

After I made that post on U.G I wondered, will I look back on this and remember my awkward teen years. Will Winnie ever let me put my finger in her?
(background music: The Byrds, Turn Turn Turn).
I guess only time will tell.

I would soooo watch this
On and off since 2011. It's interesting to go back to those early entries and see where my head was at.
thought about it but never trusted my family to not just decide to dig through my stuuf and read through it if they found it
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

at the moment, no.
in the past? yes.

I was doing my basic training for the Australian Army. I kept a diary each day I was there, more as a stress relief thin than anything else.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
I have a little pocket notebook that I write odd bits in when I feel inclined or inspired. I also used to have a dream diary when I was really into lucid dreaming.. That's always good to read through when boredom takes hold.
I have a leatherbound notebook I carry around when I feel philosophical or just want to impress some girls that passes by....but eh, mostly when I get philosophical. Like one time, I wrote a 4 page essay on the word "humane." Man I deconstructed the living hell out of it.
Quote by Hence My Name
I have a leatherbound notebook I carry around when I feel philosophical or just want to impress some girls that passes by....but eh, mostly when I get philosophical. Like one time, I wrote a 4 page essay on the word "humane." Man I deconstructed the living hell out of it.

Man, I did the exact same thing but with the word 'empathy'. Nice to know I'm not the only one who enjoys philosophical ramblings. It does feel cathartic to let these things out onto a page every now and then.
Quote by Hence My Name
or just want to impress some girls that passes by

This sounds like the most fedora thing ever. Hey girl look how philosophical I am with my leather notebook of deep thoughts, try to contain your orgasms.
I keep a loose collection of musings I make, as I often reference back on them and build work around them. I don't use many of them but they're all useful to me in some way. I don't keep a diary though. If I have to note down an event that isn't a reminder in order to reminisce on it, it usually isn't of any real significance to me.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Not anymore. I used to keep one a few years ago when I was going through a rough patch mainly as a way to get all of the frustration and other negative feelings out of my system. I kept a travel journal though when I was in Europe last year.
Yeah, I tend to write stuff down when I get depressed or am going through hard times. Last time I did it only one day and immediately felt better, enough to not write another. It is just a good way to get everything out of your head and out in the (somewhat) open.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Yeah, not a regular one, just whenever I feel like it i'll write something down. I also got a bunch of story and tv-show ideas in there plus general musings and shit going back like 5 years or so. I also remember writing down an idea for a 6 dof motion control thingy that I thought would be cool to try and build.

I also think it's totally healthy to write down ur feelings when ur stressed/anxious/depressed whatever, it's helped me b4.
not a diary or journal but I always sleep with a notepad. Write a few paragraphs before sleep about random ideas and stuff that crosses my mind. Sometimes I write my dreams... Its good for self reflection.
yes I have a diary/journal

2-3 years ago I wrote lots about my feelings. I also used it to track what I ate. now (and also before) I draw and take notes on library books since I can't keep them forever to reread and use it to plan parties and traveling and other things which I can't keep track of in my head. before I made an excel of my makeup and perfume I used it to write down what i wanted/what I wanted to buy again. sometimes if I feel brave I write poetical things.

basically I just always need a bunch of paper to write stuff down on because my brain is full
cat
Quote by DrGonzoDuke
Man, I did the exact same thing but with the word 'empathy'. Nice to know I'm not the only one who enjoys philosophical ramblings. It does feel cathartic to let these things out onto a page every now and then.

Oh wow, I though I was the only one too. Glad to know there's another one, I feel less weird.
Quote by ErikLensherr
This sounds like the most fedora thing ever. Hey girl look how philosophical I am with my leather notebook of deep thoughts, try to contain your orgasms.

But, the difference between a fedora and a leatherbound notebook is that you put one in your head, whilst the other one you actively use your head. Plus, if they take the bait you can start a conversation. Don't chase them, let them chase you and your philosophical thoughts.

What can a fedora do? It won't start anything.
I used to keep a journal -when I was in Uni. Basically, I wrote what we learned that day, and over time it helped loads with homework to the point where taking notes weren't necessary.

10/10 would keep Uni journal again.
Quote by Hence My Name
Oh wow, I though I was the only one too. Glad to know there's another one, I feel less weird.

You'll learn to appreciate the weirdness in time.
Yes I actually do/did.

Started out as a Dream Journal for when I was lucid dreaming but then uni got in the way, but now its summer I have the ability to start again but i'm really lazy.

As I was documenting my night life, I figured why not try day life? I managed to do it for about a month or so. It was quite therapeutic.

I was looking through a friends blog of her travels through NY State and it makes me want to start documenting shit again, but I barely leave the house and its mostly depressing shit anyway.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.