Hi friends, I have bought a guitar called CORT EVL-K57B, which is 27" scale 7string baritone guitar. But the problem is i don't have enough experience about baritone. Can any one tell me how to tune this guitar? Does it support BEADGBE or I have to tune it EBEADF#B? Thanks
I think that's one of the cases of a guitar manufacturer using the term "baritone" superfluously. It's just a 7 string guitar. According to the site, it comes from the factory with a 54-10 string set. There's no way in hell you can tune those strings all the way down to EBEADF#b. Most 7 string players would go heavier than 54 for standard B 7 string tuning. I mean, I use a 52 for the low string on my 6, which is only tuned down to D standard.

It's definitely meant for BEADGBe, just like any other typical 7 string guitar. Of course, you can throw heavier strings on there and tune it however you like. It's not like there's any rules. But yeah, I think they're just calling it "baritone" because the scale length is longer than 25.5". Which may be technically correct, but is needlessly confusing (as you've clearly noticed), since nearly all 7 string guitars have longer scales than that.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Thank you very much for ur comment. So I can tune this guitar(they termd as baritone) as a standard tuning like BEADGBe. I heard that if i tune it standard it caused lot more tension on string and it caused more pressure on neck. Please clear me if i wrong. Thanks u
It absolutely WILL take that pressure. That's what it's made for. It's not a "baritone" guitar. The company just called it that, maybe because it's 27" long, or maybe because the low string is a B. Either way, it's superfluous labeling, which is needlessly confusing. It's a standard 7 string guitar. Standard BEADGBe tuning is exactly what it is made for, and how it was tuned at the factory before being shipped.

Typical "baritone" guitars are not made for standard tuning, but those are 6 string guitars, with extremely heavy strings, made to be tuned to BEADF#b. That is not the case with this guitar. It's just a 7 string. Standard tuning is what it was meant for, and will not put any undue pressure on the neck. In fact, tuning LOWER than standard would be the unconventional choice, which would require different strings and some setup work.

Tune it standard, and don't worry about it.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Thanks @the_bi99man. I am really confused about that matter. Ok thanks all for your suggestion.
It will cause more pressure on the neck, but the neck should be designed to take that pressure.