Page 1 of 2
Didnt take shower in last 4 days and it made me wonder who is the filthiest of pit...
Probably like 5 days on either a hike I went on or going to a festival

Festivals are gross

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
An embarrassingly long time on average when I was that one Iron Maiden kid in like, year 7.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
6-7 days or something in Africa. Had deoderant (and was able to wash my face) at least
When showers were available, never more than a day.

But I've gone 21+ days without being able to bathe, and it's not a pretty smell.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Couple weeks
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think I took one shower in a week once. But it was when I had mono and even just getting out of bed to take a piss felt like death.
Quote by Wormholes
I think I took one shower in a week once. But it was when I had mono and even just getting out of bed to take a piss felt like death.

I had similar experience but after 5 days in bed with no shower, I started to get rashes. It was a painfully cold shower

On the other hand I just took a shower after 4 days. And my skin feels smooth as silk.
Quote by Wormholes

I had mono too, that's some nasty shit.

I went sailing once, It was a small Sailboat, so water was for drinking and cooking. So, for an actual bath/shower, it was one month. You could jump off the boat into the ocean water and sort of wash off. It helped keep the stink down.
Not sure. Probably 3 or 4 days while camping.

Normally it's every other day, but sometimes more often depending on how active I've been. I leave the house on a daily basis, so I don't want to be gross and smelly.
Quote by jugglingfreak
I had mono too, that's some nasty shit.

I went sailing once, It was a small Sailboat, so water was for drinking and cooking. So, for an actual bath/shower, it was one month. You could jump off the boat into the ocean water and sort of wash off. It helped keep the stink down.

Salty water cleaning feels painful at first week but you just get used to it after that. Just got to make sure you arr actually drinking good amount of drinking water.
couple weeks in summer one time, washed occasionally but was mostly working around the house and I never went out during those weeks
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I hated showers as a kid, I think I went like a month without one when I was eleven or something.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
A week when I was camping. I was with a group of like 10 people but it was winter and freezing cold so luckily we couldn't smell each other. Until we stopped at a diner on the way home.....I think everyone in the restarurant finished their food as fast as they could and gtfo of there because we smelled so bad. And people were using the rest room to take their boots and wet socks off and drying their feet with paper towels. I'm sure the staff hated us
each time i had part of my thyroid removed which was for a disgusting period of time. couldn't get the wound wet or w/e
Shower daily always. I don't even fully wake up in the morning until I get a shower.
I only take 1 shower a week as it is
On Saturday mornings.

I only step foot outside of home once every 3 or 4 weeks though, so at least other people don't have to smell it.
3 days during summer vacation
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I really don't know how people can willingly go for more than 2-3 days without bathing. I start feeling disgusting after a few days. That fresh out of the shower feeling is awesome.
prolly like a few hours or something
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Wormholes

Ah, forgot about that kind of thing.

Means I've probably gone around 10 days without proper bathing, when I had shingles. Affected my inner ear, so I had no balance, and motion sickness even when I stayed still.
Could probably have gotten a bath after about 4 days, but there was in incident involving a pre-existing condition, bleeding, passing out and the like.

And, because stuff is fun, after day 9, I couldn't get a shower because this alcoholic guy on the ward freaked out and broke all the glass in the shower room.
Quote by daytripper75
I really don't know how people can willingly go for more than 2-3 days without bathing. I start feeling disgusting after a few days. That fresh out of the shower feeling is awesome.

Personal hygiene is pretty important mentally imo. If someone feels depressed, being all greasy and smelly is only gonna make them feel worse. Not to mention lack of showering could also mean lack of any motivation.
Probably only like three days

I showered today after not showering yesterday and only rinsing myself off the day before that (didn't wash), and I felt disgusting. Don't know how people do that for longer
10 days i guess?

It's whatever

addendum: not by choice
My God, it's full of stars!
Either two days or one.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
couple of weeks probably

i dont care for hygiene, i just go with it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Personal hygiene is pretty important mentally imo. If someone feels depressed, being all greasy and smelly is only gonna make them feel worse. Not to mention lack of showering could also mean lack of any motivation.

Yeah, when I was really depressed, showering made me feel a lot better.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by carnagereap666
Once went an entire summer vacation; smelt like absolute trash. It was the year I went through puberty, to boot.

WTF m8?

My parents would've forced me into the shower or sprayed me down with the garden hose and poured soap on me
7 days, when I was pretty young
I don't know why the **** I ever went that long, I hate being unclean
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Pastafarian96
Yeah, when I was really depressed, showering made me feel a lot better.

I didn't mean it at that extreme, just meant going long periods without showering could make someone feel even shittier.
Page 1 of 2