Hey guys I'm new to using forums and such so be nice lol. I've recently bought a Spider iv 15. Wanna know if any other forum users out there happen to know or roughly know of some amp settings for the following bands.
All time low. Yellowcard. Beartooth. Pvris and Against The Current. My new band members want to cover/practice a couple of their songs until myself and the other guitarist get around to buying a stack or larger amp and we get around to writing our own material.

Usual format for spider amps please
Channel used:
Drive:
Bass:
Mid:
Treble:
Channel volume:
Effects 1:
Effects 2:

If it helps at all I'm running a "Midnight Sapphire" Les Paul 1960's tribute with Gibson humbucker pickups and I'm looking into getting either a Fender Telecaster or PRS Mira in the near future.

No stupid replies like all knobs turned to zero and get a new amp son on so forth, just a straightforward answer would be appreciated.
Thanks!
JT
"Insane" channel
Gain: 10
Treble: 10
Mid: 0
Bass: 10
Delay: 10
Reverb: 10
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Setting threads aren't allowed and this site usually laughs in the general direction of the spider series. Though on the other hand it's your first post and who hasn't had a crap 15 watter while in a band. Empathy, it is.

If you're playing with a full band and if the guitarists have louder amps than yours, no setting on this earth can help you. I used to do so with a peavey vypr 15 and there was no joy to be found, even with a separate dirt pedal. "Maybe" if it's just you and your drummer uses brushes/quieter sticks.

If you're just playing alone, use the crunch channel with high gain (though I have no idea what the range is; knowing line 6, the crunch could be just as heavy sounding as my XXX's crunch channel). EQ to taste, just listen to your bands best you can. I know nothing about those bands short of general sound so you should know which effects are which. Don't expect to be happy with the tone of this amp.

Good luck.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Last edited by Maidenheadsteve at Jun 23, 2015,