Hi there! I'm going to buy my first electric guitar,and I was thinking about the jackson JS22,you know,for the humbuckers,when I discovered this guitar brand called "Kramer".Is it good? I saw a model called Baretta special,it has a vintage tremolo and 1 humbucker,is it good to put a Seymour Duncan JB on it(Or a distorsion or full shred)? I wanted to know,wise lords

(If you have other advices(Other guitars),let me know,any help would be great)
Budget?
Favourite bands/guitarists?
New or Used?
Location?
Do you already have an amp?

Answer these questions and everyone will be one step closer to that lollipop.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Emperor's Child
Budget?
Favourite bands/guitarists?
New or Used?
Location?
Do you already have an amp?

Answer these questions and everyone will be one step closer to that lollipop.

Well,Pink Floyd,Metallica,Queen,Deep Purple I play/listen to everything
Guitar-Jackson new/I saw the used kramer on guitar center website
I live in Bolivia,I'm going to USA next year,here there aren't many guitars/amps to choose and they are very expensive
I'm thinking about getting a fender frontman/mustang to play along with a Digitech RP360X

Well,now,come and get your lollipop!
I haven't tried the kramer, but if you don't already have the digitech multi-fx, most modelling amps have enough fx built-in that you don't really need a separate multi-fx unit.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Kramer is not a new brand -- it famously started in the mid-70's, when they began to build guitars with aluminum necks derived from the Travis Bean series of guitars. Kramer and Floyd Rose worked together and produced the first Floyd Rose trem (after having been one of the first to use the Rockinger trem) exclusively through the '80s and the first sustainers, and outdistanced Gibson and Fender in the use of aftermarket/custom hardware like Schaller tuners & bridges and Dimarzio pickups.

By 1991 the company had folded. Gibson bought the name in the late '90's and started producing guitars that mimic the mid-80's versions. These days Kramers are low-budget offshore copies of some of the originals, and I don't think Gibson is going to allow them to do much more than that. The innovation and vision that really drove the company is gone and the guitars produced under that name are just commodity items.
Now about that lollipop...

Word is Kim K isn't all that good with them,

Kendall is supposed to be eager to learn,

But Khloe considers it a specialty item.