I just bought a 120 watt Marshall Valvestate 8100. The only half stack I've ever had is the Spider II so that's the head I've been using too. Would this cabinet be suitable for the head? The head is rated at 4 ohm and the cab says 8 ohms under each speaker but I'm not sure if that's total ohms or per speaker. The head has 2 inputs as did my line 6 head, should I just connect the Marshall the same way?
http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/amplifiers/spider-ivspider-online/spider-i-ii-iii-iv-head-and-cabinet-and-conn-r477

Should be OK. Looks like the Line 6 cab runs at 4 ohms. It might not sound really great because the Line 6 speakers are designed for a flat response since it's intended for a modeling amp.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Will it work? Probably.

Will it be a most excellent sounding guitar rig? Maybe not.

Trust your ears.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I just don't want to mess up the head. Should I plug it in to both speaker inputs or not?
From the link I posted:
Q: What are the input connections for the Spider Cabinet?
A: The left or right input (single cable) connection is 4 ohms, with all four (4) speakers active. When both cables are used there will be an 8 ohm load on each side, using two (2) speakers for each side.

Just plug in one side of the cab to one output on the head for 4 ohms.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals