Page 1 of 3
...what would you be doing?

Not in a general sense (as in 'I would be an playboy billionaire astronaut pirate') and it doesn't have to be your favourite thing to do or whatever, but what action would you be performing at this very moment if you could do anything? And is this in any way related to what you are actually doing at the moment?

At the moment I'd love to be sitting in the middle of a massive green field somewhere, with the sun beating down on me, while I'm looking at a blue sky and at the hills in the distance and listening to the birds that are hidden in the tall grass and the bushes and trees.

Not very related to what I'm doing now, as I'm waiting for some shit to load on my PC at work and I'm staring out the window, looking at a ugly red building and a very cloudy sky, listening to people typing on their keyboards and to a train passing by the office.
Not working
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Sitting on a motorbike, cruising through some deserted-ass countryside, preferably in a country that is not my own, with not a single building to be seen for miles.

Not even remotely related to what I'm doing now, which is sitting on an office chair, wondering what to do with my day other than chainsmoke and watch Netflix.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Drinking. Le sigh, just two more hours at work.

Also, the playboy billionaire astronaut pirate thing. That sounds cool.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Living life in a perfect way
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by ultimate-slash

At the moment I'd love to be sitting in the middle of a massive green field somewhere, with the sun beating down on me, while I'm looking at a blue sky and at the hills in the distance and listening to the birds that are hidden in the tall grass and the bushes and trees.

this but w/ my girl & by the lake
Quote by ultimate-slash

this but w/ thrash's girl & by the lake
Quote by ultimate-slash

Not very related to what I'm doing now, as I'm waiting for some shit to load on my PC at work and I'm staring out the window, looking at a ugly red building and a very cloudy sky, listening to people typing on their keyboards and to a train passing by the office.
This but w/ ErikLensherr w/ thrash's girl & by the lake.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Chilling somewhere in nature, where it's quiet. The Triglav Lakes come to mind.

If not that I'd like to be on a road trip with my friends.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Chilling somewhere in nature, where it's quiet. The Triglav Lakes come to mind.

If not that I'd like to be on a road trip with my friends.

Looks like a Bob Ross painting.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
just to be there now, one more time with you. we could safely say, "it's finally the end of all this"
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Joshua Garcia
This but w/ ErikLensherr w/ thrash's girl & by the lake.

4 is a crowd man find your own creepy hypothetical love triangle
Sitting in the top of a lighthouse on the end of a peninsula so that all I could see or hear was the ocean, playing guitar. Which has nothing to do with my work, because I'm about to go listen to 20 kids screaming and whining for 10 hours.

But billionaire astronaut pirate sounds pretty bad ass too...

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Quote by an.interloper
Sitting in the top of a lighthouse on the end of a peninsula so that all I could see or hear was the ocean, playing guitar. Which has nothing to do with my work, because I'm about to go listen to 20 kids screaming and whining for 10 hours.

But billionaire astronaut pirate sounds pretty bad ass too...

So you don't want to hear yourself play? You must be pretty bad.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Cashing in my winning powerball ticket so that, among other things, I can buy the place that Jam posted, because that's beautiful!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
back in monte carlo in bed with my girl in a hotel just waking up to another great day in south france.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Living in a solar shack somewhere in the boonies of Washington, holding recording sessions using something more than modeling and synthesis for my guitar and drum sounds, going for Nature walks between sessions.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Quote by Arby911
Cashing in my winning powerball ticket so that, among other things, I can buy the place that Jam posted, because that's beautiful!

Would you mind very much if Jam and I claimed a little piece of land there to build a log cabin?
I don't think it's purchasable since it's part of the Triglav National Park, most likely it's owned by the Alpine Association of Slovenia. While not a government organization it tends to function like one and building in the park itself is heavily regulated by the state.

Even if you get all the papers in order to build there you'll need to get the blueprint and design approved by the state before you can build anything - it has to be in accordance with local architecture and various environmental standards.

Since y'all enjoyed the picture though, I found a pretty cool promotional video for the TNP which also features the cabin and lakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOqyNrYxEjk
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jun 24, 2015,
Quote by ultimate-slash
Would you mind very much if Jam and I claimed a little piece of land there to build a log cabin?

Not at all, I wouldn't want to own it just for myself, but for others who would enjoy it as much as I would!!

You jokers would always be welcome, just leave the key under the mat and clean up after yourselves!!!

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I don't think it's purchasable since it's part of the Triglav National Park, most likely it's owned by the Alpine Association of Slovenia. While not a government organization it tends to function like one and building in the park itself is heavily regulated by the state.

Even if you get all the papers in order to build there you'll need to get the blueprint and design approved by the state before you can build anything - it has to be in accordance with local architecture and various environmental standards.

I think that's a good thing, architecture should be unobtrusive and enhance environments like those and unfortunately the only way to guarantee that is significant oversight.
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jun 24, 2015,
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Deal breaker

Now you know why you weren't invited...
Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 3