The Guitar is a (LTD EC something cheap), I put (Baritone set of strings) on it, re machined the (les paul type bridge) to get it super tight, got it into intonation with tubo tuner .002 of one beat, it's stays in tune and is true throughout the whole fretboard, everyone loves this thing, The problem is as soon as I give it some tone pot the unwanted scratching, disconnecting or dropping in and out, like a wire is lose, noise kicks in, it has two humbuckers, two volume and one tone pots, am I restricting or overloading that resister on the tone pot with that one odd ball 68 or 70 size string, whats the best I can do, maybe use a ceramic pot with a deeper sounding resister, I'm now getting out of my limited experience about wiring. Thanks Charlie
I guess I broke the rule about no guitar questions on my first new-be thread, Is this the Ultimate Guitar Forum, then when do I get to ask some guitar questions,
don't worry about that rule, it hasn't been enforced since before I got here.

just wait 24 hours after registering and then head over to the electric guitar forum, they'll know what you need.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by AO-63 Charlie
I guess I broke the rule about no guitar questions on my first new-be thread, Is this the Ultimate Guitar Forum, then when do I get to ask some guitar questions,

Can you take a look at the soldering?
After replacing the tube in my rocktron vudoo preamp that annoying noise is gone, and the tone pot in the guitar is working fine, things that drive me nuts, I was ready to rewire the whole house.