I am having a hard time finding out a whole lot of info on a guitar we have in the house. Its is a BC Rich Warlock Deluxe series. Everything I see online refers to an NJ series but i don't see NJ anywhere on the instrument. I am trying to figure out any specs on the instrument as well as place of manufacture. If i interpreted the serial number correct it was made in 2004 as 4 is the first number in the serial number. Any info would be great and if you need a specific pic to help just let me know what to take a photo of.
Just putting it out there that I am only posting this in this section due to the fact that I was denied the ability to post anywhere else.
"Widow" headstock? 6 on a side? Probably a wraparound fixed bridge? Look in the control cavity (take the cover plate off the back) see if it's plywood or not. That will be a big indicator.

I had an NJ Warlock years ago. I got it on the cheap. Pickups were a little weak, but it was a fun 2nd guitar to knock around with. Played alright and didn't sound horrible.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals