i can't think of any at the moment that you haven't listed, but i have to say you have a helluva nice looking cab in the pic.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

It sounds studio-esque with the Diezel Herbert . I love that thing, I cover it with a king-sized bed sheet after every session so it still looks like it was built just yesterday.

I also drew a picture of it to get an idea for the color scheme because the builder & I were curious about my design and wanted a visual.

I would of posted a personal pic but it wouldn't let me imbed it.
Quote by MindIsMaster
Thanks!

It sounds studio-esque with the Diezel Herbert . I love that thing, I cover it with a king-sized bed sheet after every session so it still looks like it was built just yesterday.

I also drew a picture of it to get an idea for the color scheme because the builder & I were curious about my design and wanted a visual.

I would of posted a personal pic but it wouldn't let me imbed it.

to put pics on here you have to upload to photobucket and link it over with the tags.

i realllly don't think you will find anything that will look good next to that. certainly nothing close enough to match.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
There is afterburner cabs from Orlando,Fl

Emperor cabs still makes them, but you need to call them, their web site is down
www.emperorcabs.com/down.html

Your best bet is have someone custom make it. I'd look at a local cabinet maker personally, but with all the wood varieties, it will not be cheap.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Jun 25, 2015,
That's going to be near-impossible to match; there will always be some dissimilarities.

But a really good custom cabinet maker would be my go-to. There's no reason to hunt down a company that specifically does music gear; there's really nothing special about a 4x12 that can't be duplicated by a good carpenter.
Quote by dspellman
That's going to be near-impossible to match; there will always be some dissimilarities.

But a really good custom cabinet maker would be my go-to. There's no reason to hunt down a company that specifically does music gear; there's really nothing special about a 4x12 that can't be duplicated by a good carpenter.

Exactly
An most cabinet makers are far better carpenters than most guitar cabinet makers. They also have access to far better suppliers of custom woods
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i can't think of any at the moment that you haven't listed, but i have to say you have a helluva nice looking cab in the pic.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well; Mesa used to offer fancy hardwood cabinets, but they may have stopped that a long time ago. I think they reserve it for their combo amplifiers.

A company called "J Design" still offers them, I believe:

http://www.jdesigncabs.com/

I do not know anyone who has one, though.

Aftershock also still offers them, but I suspect that they are definitely not inexpensive:

http://www.aftershockdesigns.com

Oh, and there is, of course, Verellen Amplifiers:

http://verellenamplifiers.bigcartel.com/product/skyhammer
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Last edited by FatalGear41 at Jun 25, 2015,
I forgot about Verellen but the other ones I wasn't aware of.

From the looks of what people are saying - getting someone local to do it looks like the best bet. I was talking to a guy that lived 2 towns over (so 35ish minutes away) last year but I backed out and got PA's for voice... which I regret now in hindsight.

He made blueprints and everything, maybe I should give him a shout and see if he'd be interested in my new revised ideas - http://www.guitarart.ca/index.php/guitarart-speaker-cabinets/8-guitarart-speaker-cabinets/10-cabinets-sold

Hell, one of the main reasons I went with Olde Crow (besides them looking and sounding awesome) was that the guy (Josh) that built them lived 5 minutes away from my house so it was the obvious choice, a no contest really. Too bad he lost his heart for his craft, I really liked his style and was looking forward to getting more cabs built.
Last edited by MindIsMaster at Jun 25, 2015,
Quote by MindIsMaster
I forgot about Verellen but the other ones I wasn't aware of.

From the looks of what people are saying - getting someone local to do it looks like the best bet. I was talking to a guy that lived 2 towns over (so 35ish minutes away) last year but I backed out and got PA's for voice... which I regret now in hindsight.

He made blueprints and everything, maybe I should give him a shout and see if he'd be interested in my new revised ideas - http://www.guitarart.ca/index.php/guitarart-speaker-cabinets/8-guitarart-speaker-cabinets/10-cabinets-sold

Hell, one of the main reasons I went with Olde Crow (besides them looking and sounding awesome) was that the guy (Josh) that built them lived 5 minutes away from my house so it was the obvious choice, a no contest really. Too bad he lost his heart for his craft, I really liked his style and was looking forward to getting more cabs built.

Just speaking from a business owner stand point. If you had me make you blueprints and then decided at the end to cancel your order, I'd make you pay in full at the beginning of the build if you ever wanted that cab again. And if he no longer has the print, I'd also charge you for making another one.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
When I said "Blueprint" I meant one sketch done on the computer, nothing fancy. I thought it was interesting but it wasn't quite what I wanted and even more so now that my mind has changed (the idea I had was flawed) so that sketch is useless now.

I also was completely upfront with the guy about how I was debating investing in something else (PA's) and I let him know multiple times that I might/probably go that direction so it wasn't like I flaked-out at the last second.

But I definitely wouldn't call him back if I wasn't all in and ready to go as soon as the idea was finalized...
Quote by MindIsMaster
When I said "Blueprint" I meant one sketch done on the computer, nothing fancy. I thought it was interesting but it wasn't quite what I wanted and even more so now that my mind has changed (the idea I had was flawed) so that sketch is useless now.

I also was completely upfront with the guy about how I was debating investing in something else (PA's) and I let him know multiple times that I might/probably go that direction so it wasn't like I flaked-out at the last second.

But I definitely wouldn't call him back if I wasn't all in and ready to go as soon as the idea was finalized...

well then
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate