Thank's for reading. I play in a metal band and you obviously can't be standing still on stage so I'm always moving around headbanging, jumping and just feeling the groove doing small bends at the knees doing sudden dips. However when I do jump or do dips (Mainly dips) my guitar suddenly cuts out this however has also happened when I'm just walking across the stage, as long as that motion is made my guitar may or may not cut out. (It doesn't cut out every time, but enough for me to be very weary of it), for not even a half second.

I've played through multiple amps and it happens on all of them. I've tried different cables and it still happens. I've even tried another guitar to prove that it wasn't the amp or cables and I didn't get it then. So the problem lies with this one guitar which is a Epiphone Love Death flying V. I have a gig coming up and that's the guitar I will do the whole set with mainly. I have very very little experience working with circuitry. So any idea what the problem is and how It can be fixed??????? Thank you again for taking the time to read and help.
Open the guitar up, gently wiggle wires one by one, and see what happens. It's probably just a loose/bad solder connection somewhere in the wiring in the guitar.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
One of the possible things are causes
- loose wire somewhere causing a break or short in the circuit when you move
- loose input jack shorting out on shielding paint
- Faulty potentiometer or switch causing intermittent contact
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Went through the whole guitar, checked all the connection, cables and so on.... turns out it was just that the battery for the emgs was loose so on extreme movement it lost it's connection hence the loss of signal.
i know you have yours fixed, but similar has happened to me and most of the time the jack was at fault. i have the same thing going on right now with my '52 RI tele.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
1st thing i thought of was the jack too
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire
#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe
#4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson
#5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
+1 to it’s the jack. Personally I’d just replace it—they’re cheap and it takes less time to replace it than it does to clean the old solder of the existing jack.