29-32
0 0%
33-36
0 0%
37-40
1 3%
Voters: 30.
Page 1 of 2
Oh no i picked the wrong one because im so used to seeing foundation shade charts like this and I didn't even stop to think why there were so few light tones on here

I prefer 5-6.
cat
You know what makes ****ing awful toast?

I mean, other than microwaves and fridges.

These ****ers. They're like 40 on one side, and -40 on the other.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
At least 40. I mean, we're carbon-based organisms and burnt toast is pretty much all carbon so it's like power food, right?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
At least 40. I mean, we're carbon-based organisms and burnt toast is pretty much all carbon so it's like power food, right?

that makes perfect sense
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
40 Shades of Toast? Are you planning on writing an erotic novel for bread, TS?

I vote 10-11. That's when toast is at it's sexiest.
I have nothing important to say
1-3

I have weirdly delicate taste buds that makes toast taste burnt even if it's not by most peoples standards

like even just 10 would probably taste absolutely shit to me
40. Like my churches/cornflakes.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
She took her fingers and rammed them deep into her tub of warm butter, feeling the slickness between them. Slowly inserting the appendages into her mouth to taste the creamy unctuous flavour. She quivered. The toast was the shade of a perfectly tanned **** and she imagined the penetration as she smeared that shit over the perfect crunch. She quivered again as she jammed the warm gooey mass into her slimy cvnt
Quote by K'Nuckles
She took her fingers and rammed them deep into her tub of warm butter, feeling the slickness between them. Slowly inserting the appendages into her mouth to taste the creamy unctuous flavour. She quivered. The toast was the shade of a perfectly tanned **** and she imagined the penetration as she smeared that shit over the perfect crunch. She quivered again as she jammed the warm gooey mass into her slimy cvnt

Put your willy back in your underpants dude.
Quote by K'Nuckles

Warm butter? She should keep that shit in the fridge, it's summer and it will go rancid in no time
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Warm butter? She should keep that shit in the fridge, it's summer and it will go rancid in no time
Butter will keep for days out of the fridge, if you're enough of a weirdo not to finish it in that time.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Butter will keep for days out of the fridge, if you're enough of a weirdo not to finish it in that time.

Well Gary didn't give us enough backstory to specify how long her warm butter had been out of the fridge.

Evidently I am a weirdo, cause I'm still using the same butter I bought 3 months ago
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by K'Nuckles

'Evan!', she whispered

'...you suck'

'You butt'
Quote by K'Nuckles
Taking butter out so it isn't a rock when you try spreading it hmu

Try living in Scotland. Even with the butter left out, it'll destroy bread in the morning. And, if it's both morning and winter, it'll **** toast's shit up, too.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Idk what shade my toast is if it has jam on it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by JamSessionFreak
red

because homemade strawberry jam is amaze

Raspberry jam > strawberry

True story.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Raspberry jam > strawberry

True story.

i havent tasted raspberry jam yet but it sounds legit af
I either want it a 6 or a 27. Butter, not yellow grease (margarine). Raspberry, strawberries are for pies. Sometimes peanut butter (creamy, not that low rent crunchy crap).

Other than that, no real preferences...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
i usually prefer bagels to bread. Fry buttered bagels, get nutella and peanut butter on that, and yum

also just toasted bagels work too but not as well
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by slapsymcdougal
As long as you're not Dark Helmet, anyway.

Cant watch it. Such is life behind iron curtain
Quote by Baby Joel
i usually prefer bagels to bread. Fry buttered bagels, get nutella and peanut butter on that, and yum

also just toasted bagels work too but not as well

ewwww sweet shit on bagels/bread is gross

GARLIC or bust tbh
Page 1 of 2