I wanted to get M Audio Fast Track but apparently they don't have it in the warehouse anymore and my order got cancelled. Other local shops don't have because it's a pretty old model.

So I looking for a good quality Audio Interface on a budget and was wondering if you guys could give me an advice on what model to get.

I just need a clean tone from my guitar, no need for fancy stuff

My price range: 60 - 90 euro
Where are you located? If you can't find a Fast Track you might have limited options. Could you find a Focusrite Scarlet Solo? It might just fit your price range, you could record one input at a time and it's very nice quality.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
I'm in France at the moment. I still can order online like on ebay or amazon with internetional shipping, it's no big deal, it's just getting it locally is less hassle but I don't mind.

I looked it up seems great and reviews are nice as well. Looks like this is my best bet. Thank you!
Gonna grab one tomorrow via local store or just order it online
You should also read the stickies.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud