raise your goblets lads, this is a toast to [thing]

yay
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
yay [thing]
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by GuitarGod_92
a toast to the endless supply of shitty mirror threads

honestly they're a huge drag once the fad fades out
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I like my toast like my men. Freshly buttered soldiers by my bed, every morning.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Notice how there's no mention of the Slovene land, state or nation. Only wine and peace.

Nice

Speaking of anthems, the Dutch national anthem is written from the perspective of Willem of Orange, and if you put the first letter of every verse in a row, it spells 'Willem van Nassov' (translated: William of Nassau - which is another name for William of Orange)
Im not really into toast but bagels are cool with me
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Nice

Speaking of anthems, the Dutch national anthem is written from the perspective of Willem of Orange, and if you put the first letter of every verse in a row, it spells 'Willem van Nassov' (translated: William of Nassau - which is another name for William of Orange)

Hey that's pretty neat. Also was he big on oranges?

All the stanzas in the Zdravljica are written in a way that they form a goblet / wine glass shape. Like this:

Živé naj vsi naródi,

ki hrepené dočakat' dan,

da, koder sonce hodi,

prepir iz svéta bo pregnan,

da rojak

prost bo vsak,

ne vrag, le sosed bo mejak!

The poem itself includes a lot more nationalist and pan-slavic sentiment but we chose the one stanza which talks about universal peace. The first stanza which talks about wine is also sometimes sung along the 7th one.
OK, that's just brilliant right there.

Also, I was just looking up some stuff on Slovenia. Please tell me it's true that 'Naj ti krava v glavo prdne' means 'Let the cow fart in your face' and that you guys sometimes actually use that as an insult.
Quote by ultimate-slash

Also, I was just looking up some stuff on Slovenia. Please tell me it's true that 'Naj ti krava v glavo prdne' means 'Let the cow fart in your face' and that you guys sometimes actually use that as an insult.

Isn't that one of the positions in the Karma Sutra?
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Jun 26, 2015,
Quote by ultimate-slash

It does mean that but I've never heard it used as an insult IRL. Safe from that one time when my brother was still a teenager and got some stylish haircut and my dad told him that he looks like a cow farted into the back of his head and then licked the front side.

We tend to use Serbian insults which are much more juicy.

vvv ****ing lol
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jun 26, 2015,