I want a new VIP 2. Do they give you the one on the shelf or do they have new ones in the back? Ive never bought an amp from them
Quote by Pastafarian96
delete this thread and try again in the guitar gear and accessories forum.

NOW.

Log off the forums and go make me some shrimp on the barby m8
what the hell is a vip
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
what the hell is a vip

Your mom when she shows up to my house bud
Quote by Pastafarian96
I was only trying to protect you, but alas, they will come and they will troll the **** out of you...

Not hard to troll back m8
They usually give you the one on the shelf but will oblige if you ask for one that hasn't been used.
Free Ali
Quote by Pastafarian96
Also I think you need a new amp
Don't listen to this guy.
What you really need is an old amp.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Pastafarian96
possibly, do you think he also needs a fog machine?
Yes, it is an essential. And you can't expect to play your best without pyrotechnics.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yes, it is an essential. And you can't expect to play your best without pyrotechnics.

*polytechnics

idiot
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by StewieSwan
They'll give you the floor model

Can say right now im not buying a freaking floor model. Ill take my money elsewhere then
Quote by ibanezn00b5
Can say right now im not buying a freaking floor model. Ill take my money elsewhere then

Yeah it's a pretty shitty deal given all the abuse the tubes go through on a daily basis. They should knock the floor model prices down by at least 100 bucks.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ibanezn00b5

You must have skipped my post. Just ask for a brand new one and they'll give it to you.
Free Ali
Quote by ibanezn00b5
Your mom when she shows up to my house bud

His mom just died recently, you insensitive asshole.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ibanezn00b5
I want a new VIP 2. Do they give you the one on the shelf or do they have new ones in the back? Ive never bought an amp from them

Almost certainly the one on the shelf. You probably could have one thats never been played shipped to you though. But really what you need is a new amp
Quote by theogonia777
His mom just died recently, you insensitive asshole.

he didnt know
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
If your not trolling my bad. I thought you was trying to troll this thread so i just fired back

Im sorry if your mom died actually pass away. <3
Quote by ibanezn00b5
If your not trolling my bad. I thought you was trying to troll this thread so i just fired back

Im sorry if your mom died actually pass away. <3

No one's mom ever dies on the internet, they merely get fatter and fatter