I have a Hamer CX4Q model, and would like to put a tremolo arm on it. It has a tremolo bridge already installed, but I did not get a tremolo arm with it. I also could not find information on what kind of tremolo this is. It looks like it is a Fulcrum tremolo, but I'm not sure. I know it takes a threaded trem arm. Are tremolo arms specific to the bridge, or can I buy any threaded tremolo arm? And how can I tell what kind of bridge I have?

You can buy replacements fro the standard strat style arms, but I don't think they are all standard. Take it to a music store or three and try a couple to see what fits. If it's a screw in chances are it might be the same as the ones used in Fenders.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
it may be hard to find the right trem arm. threaded ones can have different thread spacing and diameters.

may be worth emailing hamer.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/