Godin 5th Avenue
ESP/LTD BELLA LUGOSI DRACULA
--
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Hughes & Kettner 1x12 w/ Vintage 30's
Fender Mustang II
VOX AD30VT
--
MXR Super Badass Distortion>Boss CE-5>Boss OC-3> ???
funny read, but truthfully i couldn't care less. i have my gibsons, if i buy another, it would be used, and i would be playing it in my hands and would make the decision then.

i hope the get a little more sense in them though. they have been royally stupid for the last few years.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I don't care either unless very drastic changes are suddenly made. I have very little confidence in their products nowadays. I'm sticking with used too if I ever do want to get another one.

I hope they learn that building guitars which include features that nobody wants while expecting the consumer to pay more for them, is *shockingly* not very profitable.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 25, 2015,
Used Gibson prices will keep rising as people realize that if they have to replace the tuners and the nut and pay for a fret job they might as well just buy a used guitar. Also, more and more people will decide that they can get a better instrument by purchasing an Epiphone and replacing the electronics.
Don't give Henry any ideas...
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Mesa Mark V 25
laugh all you want, I'd totally have a Les Paul that colour.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96

+1
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Pastafarian96

+2
Quote by Pastafarian96

Burny makes them that color.
Has 1 too many knobs and needs the 25db boost switch for maximum HJ winning capacity.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Has 1 too many knobs and needs the 25db boost switch for maximum HJ winning capacity.

You forgot to mention that it needs an evertune bridge.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
You forgot to mention that it needs an evertune bridge.

and a B-bender.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
and a B-bender.

Also, the pic doesn't have the robot tuner thing.

Well, the front pic would, because you can see the oversized tuners. But the back of headstock shot doesn't have one.

It's almost like it was made by a lazy guy with mspaint
Quote by Diemon Dave
I think Gibson will replace the traditional output jack with an inbuilt wireless transmitter but not include a receiver...

...And then make amps with the receivers built in so you can only use 2016 Gibson guitars with 2016 Gibson amps
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube
I think Gibson will replace the traditional output jack with an inbuilt wireless transmitter but not include a receiver...

...And then make amps with the receivers built in so you can only use 2016 Gibson guitars with 2016 Gibson amps

Now introducing the all new 2016 Gibson GA-20 112 amplifier! Everything you loved out of the original but with modern day features that players come to expect!

- all solid-state circuitry for increased reliability! (We make this amp in china)

- Built in effects so you don't need all those pesky pedals! (no effects loop either cause we gave you effects silly!)

- Built in integration of all Robot Gibson guitars! ( you can play along with your favorite mp3s without even strumming a single note! )

- Newly redesigned circuit for increased headroom and performance! ( it was too costly to reproduce the original circuit so we just rebadged one of our practice amps and made them louder)

- lifetime warranty! *limited
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Now introducing the all new 2016 Gibson GA-20 112 amplifier! Everything you loved out of the original but with modern day features that players come to expect!

- all solid-state circuitry for increased reliability! (We make this amp in china)

- Built in effects so you don't need all those pesky pedals! (no effects loop either cause we gave you effects silly!)

- Built in integration of all Robot Gibson guitars! ( you can play along with your favorite mp3s without even strumming a single note! )

- Newly redesigned circuit for increased headroom and performance! ( it was too costly to reproduce the original circuit so we just rebadged one of our practice amps and made them louder)

- lifetime warranty! *limited

Please note, the warranty may not be based on your lifetime, or that of the product.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Please note, the warranty may not be based on your lifetime, or that of the product.

*please note that the warranty is only life time if you plan on dying in the next 8 months. Otherwise the warranty is only valid for 8 months or 244 days.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
saw that add but its' a hoax. funny but not true (yet)

waiting for the new "we did it the old way that people want" line. i'm sure they'll find a way to spin that and charge us more.

just tried a couple of 2015s and was like WTF. fretboards were way to wide for a gibson. granted i have a BC Rich with a board like that so it didn't bother me as much as some but still. the SG that was supposed to have 61 specs just plain didn't and didn't feel right at all.
Pretty sure it was intended to be a joke. OP prolly made the pic
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Pretty sure it was intended to be a joke. OP prolly made the pic

no, it's been on other boards but somewhere in the fine print it says that it's a joke but if you can't blow it up big enough to see that it appears real.
There's no predicting what those guys are going to pull out of their nether regions.

This year it has been Henry bitching about guitarists not buying into modern technology while he raised the prices. Before that it was, "We're going to sell a billion of these cheap guitars" (they didn't, but what they DID sell ate into the sales of their core guitars and trashed the image of Gibson as a quality guitar).

They do NOT have a handle on things.