Page 1 of 7
All of the local and state counter-laws as a reaction to this ruling are going to be infuriating, though. The petty bigots who cling to the "states rights" charade to mask their hate.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
All of the local and state counter-laws as a reaction to this ruling are going to be infuriating, though. The petty bigots who cling to the "states rights" charade to mask their hate.

So I can't support equal rights and state's rights at the same time?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Murica is the land of God and only gods laws shall stand in the land of God. May all gays be shunned to impending doom in hell for their abominable sins and doings. Jesus Christ died for your sins and this is how you repay him? May God cast forth the apocalypse to end this facade of infectious gay heathens. May only God protect the glorious hetero master race and condemn all rug munchers and deep throaters to burn in the fiery pits of Mount Doom.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Yea jus seen that. cool stuff
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Arby911
So I can't support equal rights and state's rights at the same time?

Depends. Are you a "petty bigot(s) who cling(s) to the "states rights" charade to mask their hate"? I never said that believing in states rights precluded the support of equal human rights.

Don't purposefully misconstrue my words for the sake of generating discussion, ya old coot. I'm referring to a very specific group of people and support for states rights, here. I think that's pretty clear.
Quote by Dreadnought

this is honestly the only time I ever hear the states rights thing ever come up.
Quote by slipknot5678
this is honestly the only time I ever hear the states rights thing ever come up.

Yeah, it's usually for people to defend their right to be dickheads. Although a state's rights are absolutely important, the most common defense of them, that I have seen, has always been to prolong prejudice and injustice.
Quote by Dreadnought

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-556_3204.pdf

I ****ing hate Scalia so much. 'This practice of constitutional revision by an unelected committee of nine, always accompanied (as it is today) by extravagant praise of liberty, robs the People of the most important liberty they asserted in the Declaration of Independence and won in the Revolution of 1776: the freedom to govern themselves.' just die already
well done murica
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah, it's usually for people to defend their right to be dickheads. Although a state's rights are absolutely important, the most common defense of them, that I have seen, has always been to prolong prejudice and injustice.

Although in fairness it was how some states were operating in supporting the movement of gay marriage legalization. And same with the cannabis movement. Depends on your own alignment of beliefs I guess

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Nero Galon
Although in fairness it was how some states were operating in supporting the movement of gay marriage legalization. And same with the cannabis movement. Depends on your own alignment of beliefs I guess

Absolutely

No one here is attacking the idea of a state's rights. I'm "attacking" the use of them to hinder human rights and promote injustice.
Quote by Dreadnought
Absolutely

No one here is attacking the idea of a state's rights. I'm "attacking" the use of them to hinder human rights and promote injustice.

Aye I get cha buddy

Quote by metal4eva_22
As a Catholic guy, I don't agree with the use of the term marriage, but it is lawful and American to have a civil marriage for homosexuals.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
It's about damn time.

I'm having a lot of fun reading and responding to the comments on news posts.
Quote by soundgarden1986

You can tell he's a closet homosexual.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Sodom, Gomorrah, Bryan Fischer's house.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
inb4 people call this equality, or praise the government for doing it when it should have happened centuries ago

still, good news

Quote by soundgarden1986
June 26, 2015: the day the twin towers of truth and righteousness were blown up by moral jihadists.
Last edited by Banjocal at Jun 26, 2015,
Hey look at that, legitimately good news.

I was already planning on going to a party at a local gay bar tomorrow, I bet the scene there will be nuts.

I hope the religious zealots are finally realizing there are better uses for their time and energy, and that focusing on making life miserable for other citizens is massively counterproductive.

Quote by Most_Triumphant
As a Catholic guy, I don't agree with the use of the term marriage, but it is lawful and American to have a civil marriage for homosexuals.

I do understand the argument - the intent of marriage is procreation. Gays can't do that, and it's a little-known fact that infertility is grounds for annulment. That's a fair stance within your faith. But Catholics didn't invent marriage.
Last edited by Lion_Slicer at Jun 26, 2015,
Yay, it only took you 10 years to catch up with the rest of the 1st world. Congrats!
Quote by GetOverINow
Yay, it only took you 10 years to catch up with the rest of the 1st world. Congrats!

in a sudden turn of events, slippy defends america.

your statement isn't really true. we still have a long way to go.

but I don't want to already be focusing on the negative lol legalising gay marriage is good yeah?
Quote by Most_Triumphant

Marriage existed a long time before catholicism ever existed. They don't have a monopoly on marriage.
Shhh, you guys hear that low rumbling?

It's the sound of the almighty JESUS CHRIST and his heavenly father and that other 3rd thing comin to deliver an asswhoopin to us all.

May the Lord have mercy on my soul...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by neidnarb11890
^^in his defense, he said first world

half the first world still ****ing around not legalising this shit on that map.

plus ten years ago pretty sure only a select few countries legalised it.

though tbf we were the only one with states/etc. with actual homophobic legislature during this period.
Quote by Most_Triumphant

Marriage existed before Catholicism.
Quote by neidnarb11890
thanks for the update

Hey, no problem. If you need more you can reach me by electronic message.
just heard on facebook - this is really great

something to keep in mind

The nature of injustice is that we may not always see it in our own times.
cat
Quote by Lion_Slicer

I do understand the argument - the intent of marriage is procreation.
I mean perhaps according to ridiculous social customs but I tell ya now if you don't pull out, a wedding ring will not stop that baby growing m8
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
yeah but it makes my giblets feel happy
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger