I am looking for a simple looper pedal (nothing fancy) that I can practice with layering things with and just have fun with. I do not need any special effects or the like. Just a simple pedal that I can play along with a track or two that I record.

I have heard good things about the Ditto. Super simple and small yet I hear its good. I also saw on ebay a super small one called a Hotone Skyline Series WALLY Compact Looper Guitar Effects Pedal something that I am not familiar with, but also seems very simple.

I was wondering what else you guys recommend and if there are other ones out there that are simple and to the point that maybe I have missed!

Thanks
If you want to play along with a track that you record then you probably want a looper with storage like the Jamman. If you mean play along with some rhythm and overdubs than something like the Ditto should be fine.
I use the digitech jam man express. It works well for overdubbing and basic needs. Wasn't too costly
if your amp has a FX loop grab the tc flashback delay. awesome delay pedal w/ built it looper. just a bit more than the ditto.
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay
Quote by jon_six
if your amp has a FX loop grab the tc flashback delay. awesome delay pedal w/ built it looper. just a bit more than the ditto.

For delay, it's great. Not great for looping. When you record a track and play it back, both playback volume and your real-time playing volume are linked to the FX level on the pedal, so it's difficult to equalize between them.
I ended up getting a Ditto X2, a mix a super simple, yet has slightly more features than the standard Ditto! Will be here soon! Can't wait
Quote by niceties55
I ended up getting a Ditto X2, a mix a super simple, yet has slightly more features than the standard Ditto! Will be here soon! Can't wait

good. i think the X2 is far superior to the original, just a few small tings make a big difference.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/