Hi mate, I think the over all sound of the song is good, great playing with good progressions and lead parts. But I find it really hard to judge if its not got a melody, as I personally think melody is king when it comes to song writing (others may not, but that's just me). I would like to listen to this with a vocal melody once you have vocals on there because I can give you much better feedback that way. Do you have a melody in mind/lyrics/vocals?

Please C4C my track here dude https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33471211#post33471211
I'm looking for a singer right now, but it's a hard nut to crack, given that people are reluctant to collaborate with someone who they don't have a chance to perform live with, but i'll keep trying.

I listened to your song, nice tune man, a bit too simple for me, and it could use better mixing (which can be said about all my songs too).
I thought the mix sounded good and the playing was fine, there were some interesting riffs. But yeah it really needs some kind of melody and maybe some more textural layers. If you can't find a singer, why don't you try recording some lead guitar stuff over top of it?
Do you really think it would sound good with a solo over it? I think it screams for vocals, so i just save it as a demo until i do find a singer. Any idea where i might keep looking?
Quote by DaniMahBoy
Do you really think it would sound good with a solo over it? I think it screams for vocals, so i just save it as a demo until i do find a singer. Any idea where i might keep looking?

Where abouts are you from?
Hungary, but as for now i'd be satisfied with someone recording some vocals on my tracks, from anywhere through internet. I'm thinking Ohm Studio would be an ideal place
Quote by DaniMahBoy at #33472718

I don't mean a solo, but a melody played on guitar.
I like the vibe, there are some subtle hints of classic Floydian psychedelia, but the main feel is more fresh. Delicious progressions, and the production isn't half bad. Cool harmonies as well. I feel like the drums aren't strong enough, and they don't have a great sense of space. Now that I really focus, I don't think that I hear the kick much at all.

at 4:20 there's absolutely a gorgeous lead. This is a beautiful piece. Great work.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
I already like this so much, starts off as classic rock and flows into a Queens of the Stone Age esque riff and then takes off from there. Very progressive sounding and you totally need a singer. The synth sound is a bit cheesy and if it was maybe a sweep or cool effect itd sound better. The bass rocks during the whole song especially the chorus. The change at 2:10 or so feels a bit awkward but the transition is good after. The following riffs are technical as ****, its almost hard to follow but each part sounds so sick. Seriously, all you need now is a singer! The piano is a nice touch towards the end of the song, this is a very professional sounding recording. Great job on this, seriously! I love the little licks everywhere at the end and the chords you play, greeat ending as well.

C4C please?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1680342