Page 1 of 3
Ok so imagine this and tell me what you'd do:

It's a thursday evening right around supper time. Your gf and you are sitting down for a nice bbq supper with a bottle of wine. Just as you take your first bite, her phone rings and she picks up.

It's a good friend of hers in a panic. Her bunny (who is very old and has been sick for a while) has become unresponsive and is fading in and out of consciousness.

She urgently wants to bring it to a vet clinic about 45 minutes away from her place but she recently crashed her car. She is asking your gf to ask you if you can go pick her up (half an hour away) to drive her to the vet (45 minutes away.)

GF tells her friend she needs to check with you and will call her back.

How do you react? You are slightly buzzed from the wine but probably still more than ok to drive
lol, yeah it was red wine. I feel the need to mention that "slightly buzzed" means a glass and a half of red wine and I'm close to 200 pounds. It's a legit factor but I am pretty certain I would not have popped the bubble
Replace the bunny with a dog in this story and I will save it
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
i don't drink, I don't have a girlfriend, and i don't have a bunny
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
So what did you end up doing?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Wow.... 1.5 glasses of wine and you're buzzed? Lightweight.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
For real calling people lightweights is dumb tho

Like if I weigh 135 pounds and you weigh 250 you're going to be able to handle more alcohol than me

That being said if you're 200 pounds and get buzzed from 1.5 glasses of wine you are a lightweight
I'm much less than 200lb and 1.5 glasses of Malbec hasn't even gotten me started yet.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Wormholes
Are you crazy? I would never be drinking wine while bbq'ing....
Eh it depends. Grillin up some steaks I would not turn down some decent reds.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm much less than 200lb and 1.5 glasses of Malbec hasn't even gotten me started yet.

So you're not a lightweight.

You're a soak...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Say you're too drunk to drive.
Continue to get drunk.

Either way I'm not driving 45 mins for a f*cken rabbit.
Quote by Xiaoxi

well see that's what I'm saying. I could somehow feel the effect of the alcohol but it was so slight (considering the amount I had and my weight) that I'm convinced it wouldn't have impaired my driving. The moment you drink alcohol, you're somehow inebriated, even if you don't realize it.

But anyways, neither my gf or I felt like going but we were having a moral dilemma about what was the right thing to do. Both of us agreed that if it was a dog, we would go. Or if it was a pregnant bunny that was struggling with labor we would probably go as well.

But an old sick bunny? It was no.

I was in the process of wondering if it was a douchebag move to tell her that I was too buzzed to drive but she texted my gf to say that the bunny died, lol.

Crisis averted.

Also lol @ the guy with the bunny avatar that doesn't have a bunny
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Continue to get drunk.

it's a bunny
Quote by Wormholes
Are you crazy? I would never be drinking wine while bbq'ing....

During the actual act of bbqing, beer all the way sure. But when you have a thick steak on your plate, I'm sorry but red wine beats all else.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Continue to get drunk.

i could probably catch you a new rabbit in less time than it would take to nurse that one back to health
Why can't your gf drive?

If she can't just say you aren't good to drive. It sucks but I'm sure there's more than one person the friend knows who can drive. And if it's a big vet place they might have an ambulance

Also there is nothing to lol about when a pet dies no matter how old or sick it is or what species it is.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 26, 2015,
Quote by flexiblemile

Also lol @ the guy with the bunny avatar that doesn't have a bunny

it's a rabbit
Quote by Arby911
So you're not a lightweight.

You're a soak...

I'm not up to date with your crazy kid slangs. What's a soak...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Rip unknown bunny.

Also who brought up the dog?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Rip unknown bunny.

Also who brought up the dog?

you mean in the process of our moral dilemma? Me. It was my wife who mentioned the rabbit struggling during labor
Quote by Xiaoxi

This was my first thought.
Quote by Baby Joel
i don't drink, I don't have a girlfriend, and i don't have a bunny

this
Quote by flexiblemile
During the actual act of bbqing, beer all the way sure. But when you have a thick steak on your plate, I'm sorry but red wine beats all else.

I guess that depends what type of beer you usually drink. I could find you some beers that would pair amazingly with a nice steak.
Quote by daytripper75
I guess that depends what type of beer you usually drink. I could find you some beers that would pair amazingly with a nice steak.

Ain't no brewery like your hometown brewery.

Quote by Arby911

"When the penis is put in the vagina but there is no pumping or thrusting, so it seems less like sex. Preferred form of premarital sex for mormons. "

I'm gonna need some aloe.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
"When the penis is put in the vagina but there is no pumping or thrusting, so it seems less like sex. Preferred form of premarital sex for mormons. "

Scroll to the second definition you freak!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Xiaoxi

there's an extra "m" in there. Try to find it
Quote by flexiblemile
there's an extra "m" in there. Try to find it

Puping instead of pumping.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by JustRooster
Ain't no brewery like your hometown brewery.

+1

I'd do it becuz I like animals and road trips. Probably score brownie points with your girl too.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'd do it becuz I like animals and road trips. Probably score brownie points with your girl too.

Maybe potential for a 3some?

A soaked 3some of course.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 3