Hello everyone, i'm looking for a singer to record vocals on my tracks, which are mainly progressive rock and/or experimental music.

Quick introduction: i'm Dani Davidson from Hungary, 19 years old, guitar and bass player (also have a midi keyboard but i've only been playing that for a couple of months), and i know what the most of you are thinking now: damn, Hungary is far away. I feel you, i admit there won't be a chance to actually perform live, at least not in the near future.

I offer something else, something like a side project, that won't take up that much of your freetime (i play guitar in a local band as well, we have gigs and rehearsals, so yeah). Every now and then i come up with a track, and i really need someone to write the vocal parts, including lyrics, and record them. I already have a few tracks uploaded to soundcloud, and i keep them coming. Here's a link, and make sure to contact me if you're interested:

https://soundcloud.com/dani_davidson

I know i suck at mastering and mixing, but i have found a guy to do that already, so don't worry about it.
I am lyricist and perform in somewhat of a hip-hop style. But I'm not a rapper.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I am lyricist and perform in somewhat of a hip-hop style. But I'm not a rapper.

Sweet Dolla Tea from McDonalds. I drink that.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Sweet Dolla Tea from McDonalds. I drink that.

Root beer floats DQ. I sink that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Pay me €1000 up front and I'll consider it. I'm a professional progressive rock and/or experimental vocalist.
I beg to differ

I mean, listen to my sexy ass voice, wouldn't you love to hear that shit talking rhythmically over a sick ass beat?
Last edited by whywefight at Jun 26, 2015,
Someone had to

Actually I'm sorry I feel like I'm on the wrong side of this one. Good look finding a half-decent singer.
Last edited by whywefight at Jun 26, 2015,
Quote by whywefight
I've put a little teaser of my vocal ability, PM me if you want more details

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1isbt0YSnN5

this post made me like you a lot more. tbh i'm not sure what my stance on you was before, but now you're at least at "decent" standing
Quote by xTURTLENECKx
I've found my calling

When Dani Davidson comes calling, you answer.