Page 1 of 2
Quote by Arby911
Gunman kills at least 37?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/26/us-tunisia-security-idUSKBN0P61F020150626

That can't be right, Tunisia has almost no firearms ownership and police-state gun control laws.

Clearly the article is incorrect.

You do realize they just went through a revolution right? Ofcourse weapons are now where they should not have been.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
They also border Libya don't they? In a region where ISIS and Al Qaeda and Boko Haram and the Muslim Brotherhood have a significant presence? Not exactly an ideal comparison for gun control
Quote by So-Cal
if only the sunbathers had been issued firearms with which to protect themselves

lol
The unsubs arrived there by boat... maybe they came from america and got their guns legal there.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
The unsubs arrived there by boat... maybe they came from america and got their guns legal there.

UNSUBs?? Who do you think you are
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

I'm JJ.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
lots of crap happened today. bombing on a tourist beach in Kuwait, severed head on a spike in France, and the tunisia thing. And there's still isis killing everyone
superman is killing himself tonight
arby, you're a dickhead
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Neo Evil11
I'm JJ.

This show hasn't been good since like, season 3, or whenever Reid was kidnapped. It's so repetitive, and the shock value is well past its prime. "Hey, we're all out of ideas. You think we should hire another attractive woman to keep people watching? See what Jennifer Love Hewitt's doing."
Free Ali
Quote by Dreadnought

unsubbed
i don't know why i feel so dry
First, consider how often I start a thread.

Then...

Here we are, with you fine specimens of humanity getting your vaginas in a bind because I had the temerity to say something insensitive about a country none of us are from or, if we're being honest, give a shit about.

Y'all can kiss my ass, and stop and think next time you see some bad shit and post "lol Merica" comments.

But yeah, I'm the asshole.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jun 27, 2015,
Quote by chrismendiola
This show hasn't been good since like, season 3, or whenever Reid was kidnapped. It's so repetitive, and the shock value is well past its prime. "Hey, we're all out of ideas. You think we should hire another attractive woman to keep people watching? See what Jennifer Love Hewitt's doing."

the show is based on actual cases, lol

Manny Patinkin departed from the show because he couldn't take reading about and studying these cases as source material for the episodes.
ayy lmao
Terrible way to present this news. With a joke. Not cool man

Somehow I don't think you think much of this incident or else you wouldn't be making a ****ing joke.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Jun 27, 2015,
Quote by CaptainRon
Same old shit as US school shootings. Pay them attention and it will keep on happening.

solid advice bro
Quote by Arby911

Then...

Here we are, with you fine specimens of humanity getting your vaginas in a bind because I had the temerity to say something insensitive about a country none of us are from or, if we're being honest, give a shit about.

Y'all can kiss my ass, and stop and think next time you see some bad shit and post "lol Merica" comments.

speak for yourself - obviously some of us give a shit about this. if you want to discuss gun control go ahead but imo this was a bad way to bring it up.

also I think I am the only person who posted so far who actually has a vagina so please stop using ridiculous phrases like that
cat
This isn't the first time a terrorist launched an attack on Tunisia. The last time it happened in 2013 was actually quite funny and the only casualty there was the bomber himself. The story goes like this: a guy strapped himself with explosives and walked into a Sousse hotel. A security guard unkowingly spotted and approached this suicide bomber. At this point, you know this guy was a shit terrorist because he started running away from the guard to an empty beach. For whatever reason, though probably accidentally, he blew himself up.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
On some of the newspaper articles about it linked on facebook there were people putting dumb comments like "Why is it called an Islamist attack?" "It wasn't an islamist attack" "it wasn't a muslim" "hurr durr oooga booga stop blaming muslims!" "Shame on on you, newspaper!"

The gunman appears to have been a muslim
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Arby911

Then...

"I don't care about thing so no one else cares about thing"

yh, pr much
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by chrismendiola

I still like it. Didn't really like JLH though.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Several of you need to take a good long look in the mirror.

But you won't of course, being too convinced of your own self-righteousness.

Have a nice day.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911

Have a nice day.

I don't recall ever trivialising a mass murder to make a cheeky comment about gun control, especially not to compare two very different situations to one another.

Also, stop projecting your own careless attitude upon other people.
Free Ali
Quote by Arby911

Now that's irony.

INB4 'I realiz mah bias HOW BOUT U'

also inb4

http://youarenotsosmart.com/2010/06/23/confirmation-bias/

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jun 27, 2015,
Quote by Arby911

Have a nice day.

I think you are human scum for what you have done in this thread.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
ya I actually love looking at myself in the mirror thx for the suggestion arby I'll go do it again right now
cat
Quote by guitarxo
ya I actually love looking at myself in the mirror thx for the suggestion arby I'll go do it again right now

Can I be the mirror?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2