Hello!
I was just wondering if Guitar Pro 6 works with a Microsoft Surface.
It has the full Windows 8.1 OS just like I have on my desktop PC so it should work because of that.
But how does it work with the whole touch thing?

Any experiences?
Dissonance is underrated.
If it's a surface 3 you'll be fine.

Can't tell you about touchscreen and gp though.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
If it's a surface 3 you'll be fine.

Can't tell you about touchscreen and gp though.

Well it`ll be a Surface 3 Pro or a Surface 4 if it comes out soon.

It`s pretty interesting to know.
It will work, but I'm pretty sure it uses that scaling technology to make their resolution so high. I have a laptop that is 3200x1800 (1600x900 size), and have to use scaling to get text to render properly.

Unfortunately it causes the buttons in GP and the notes to be extremely tiny. I wonder if it'll be the same for the surface.

Btw, the laptop is an ultrabook, so it has the touchscreen/complete folding ability and essentially becomes a tablet.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
It will work, but I'm pretty sure it uses that scaling technology to make their resolution so high. I have a laptop that is 3200x1800 (1600x900 size), and have to use scaling to get text to render properly.

Unfortunately it causes the buttons in GP and the notes to be extremely tiny. I wonder if it'll be the same for the surface.

Btw, the laptop is an ultrabook, so it has the touchscreen/complete folding ability and essentially becomes a tablet.

Oh okey. When you try the Surface`s in the stores you don`t really get a feel for how it is when used with the usual programs you use and such.

As long as you can download, open and play a GP file it should be all right.
I just can`t decide if I should wait or the Surface 4 or just get the Surface Pro 3.

By the way, which ultrabook do you have?