Poll: Should a woman be on the new ten dollar bill?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should a woman be on the new ten dollar bill?
Yes, it's about time
13 36%
Yes, but only if it's some crazy accomplished one that we all know
14 39%
No, but only because someone like MLK deserves it more
5 14%
No, I do not like change and I'm still reeling over the flag and gay marriage
4 11%
Voters: 36.
Page 1 of 2
Haven't seen a thread on this, so here it is.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/ten-women-who-belong-on-the-new-10-bill-20150622

The $10 is changing and it's gonna have a woman (cisgender woman srry folks) on it. Who should it be? Do any of these women deserve it more than other men who are not on a bill? Why is Andrew Jackson still on the 20 in 2015? These are questions. Post answers.
PM me for newts
I want to see the confederate flag on the bill. With some sort of anti-gay marriage message above it or something.
I have nothing important to say
Kim Kardashian. The real one is for sure deceased by now
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH
Kim Kardashian. The real one is for sure deceased by now

She's more plastic, now, than woman. Twisted and evil.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
She's more plastic, now, than woman. Twisted and evil.

:0 you're right she should be on all of our credit cards
Quote by CL/\SH
:0 you're right she should be on all of our credit cards

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by StewieSwan
Haven't seen a thread on this, so here it is.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/ten-women-who-belong-on-the-new-10-bill-20150622

The $10 is changing and it's gonna have a woman (cisgender woman srry folks) on it. Who should it be? Do any of these women deserve it more than other men who are not on a bill? Why is Andrew Jackson still on the 20 in 2015? These are questions. Post answers.

the 20 dollar bill is the nextone decided to change. In like 5 years or something stupid like that
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by StewieSwan
This is the world we live in

http://kardashiankard.com/

ffs
Yes, but only if it's some crazy accomplished one that we all know
As opposed to all those nobodies that are currently on the bills?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I don't really have any strong feelings either way. Money's money, aside from the $100 because Ben Franklin was a boss, I never really cared about the dead dudes printed on it, just whether or not I could spend/save it. If people want a woman on it, cool I guess.

What I would like to see though? More scientists, inventors, and the like on money. Italian money has Galileo and Da Vinci, Polish money has Copernicus, British pounds used to have Isaac Newton. Some of those are out of print now, but they existed at one point, and yet I'm pretty sure we've always had dead presidents instead of dead innovators, in spite of having people like the Wright Brothers, Alexander Graham Bell, Jonas Salk, Thomas Edison, Robert Goddard, and if you include immigrants - which you should in a country like America - Albert Einstein and Wernher von Braun. We can't get one of them on any money for even a limited time?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
You guys it's 2015. TWO OH ONE FIVE. Like cmon man it's 2015! I would argue that the time isn't ripe to change the bill until 2017 but hey that's just my opinion.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
You guys it's 2015. TWO OH ONE FIVE. Like cmon man it's 2015! I would argue that the time isn't ripe to change the bill until 2017 but hey that's just my opinion.

You think you're being clever, but you're not.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
You think you're being clever, but you're not.

Don't insult me like that. Cmon man, its 2015.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean

I am curious as to why you use the words for 2, 1, and 5. But the 0 isn't "zero", it's "oh". It's an inconsistency but i'm curious as to its origin
Quote by Carnivean
Don't insult me like that. Cmon man, its 2015.

Naw, judging by your posts you're still back in 1864
PM me for newts
We should get rid of coins and make everything in increments of dollars because **** having a pocketful of useless jangly bullshit at the end of your day.
Quote by ErikLensherr
We should get rid of coins and make everything in increments of dollars because **** having a pocketful of useless jangly bullshit at the end of your day.

debit cards, man. i withdraw cash from the atm like once a month.
PM me for newts
Quote by Baby Joel
I am curious as to why you use the words for 2, 1, and 5. But the 0 isn't "zero", it's "oh". It's an inconsistency but i'm curious as to its origin

It has to do with two little things I like to call freight trains and swimming pools.
Quote by Overlord
I can't even remember the last time I used an atm I never use cash

Really not smart of me tbh
Quote by Carnivean
It has to do with two little things I like to call freight trains and swimming pools.

oh snap, I jsut got 8 mile'd
Why not just get rid of having a face on it all together. Make it look fancy and nice instead of some dead person staring at me
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

she aint gon be on my bills, but she'll be wearing mine before the night's over
I'd be cool with Ella Fitzgerald or Tammy Wynette on a bill.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I remember when we still had people on our money. Cool people on money that actually looked good. Grandma would give us like 500 tolar for icecream and it was more than enough because a scoop cost like 80 tolar. Those were good days.

Now I only get to handle like three different denominations of notes and it just so happens that two of those are among the three most ugly ones. And there is no icecream. Only ugly money and sadness.
Replace all the founding fathers on the money, **** them all. Also get rid of Jackson obviously
Can we just put like Robin Hood on one of the bills? **** it
Quote by Overlord
Quote by genghisgandhi at #33473230
Replace all the founding fathers on the money, **** them all. Also get rid of Jackson obviously

Jackson is the one that's about to be replaced and we gotta keep good old ben, if for nothing else than so our grandchildren can understand us calling $100 bills variations of his name in songs and stuff
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by genghisgandhi

William 'Will' Smith: You're not still mad at each other about the watch thing?
Tyriq: He sold me a fake Rolex.
Jazz: You paid with a fake twenty.
William 'Will' Smith: Now first of all
[turns to Tyriq]
William 'Will' Smith: you should have known it was fake when you saw that the warranty was only for two hours.
[turns to Jazz]
William 'Will' Smith: And you should have known that the Jackson on a twenty ain't Jermaine.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Sybil Ludington, who made Paul Revere look like a bitchnerd.

Ludington's ride started at 9 p.m. and ended around dawn.[6] She rode 40 miles, more than twice the distance of Paul Revere, into the damp hours of darkness. She rode through Carmel on to Mahopac, thence to Kent Cliffs, from there to Farmers Mills and back home. She used a stick to prod her horse and knock on doors. She managed to defend herself against a highwayman with a long stick. When, soaked with rain and exhausted, she returned home, most of the 400 soldiers were ready to march.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_Ludington

addendum: also she was 16 when she did this
My God, it's full of stars!
Carmel and Mahopac are shit towns though.
Page 1 of 2