My Kelly KE3 was in bad shape when I acquired it a while ago. I pulled apart the trem for cleaning during a string change today and wanted to get some opinions on the knife edges.

The trem has a hard time going back to the neutral in tune position from time to time. I level the trem to the body when I set it up.

I cleaned a bunch of gunk out of it today and haven't had a chance to see if the tuning stability is better though the 30 second test looked promising.

So with this being my first and only Floyd, I wanted some experienced eyes to give me their opinion on the knife edges.

Thanks for the advice!
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
From the pics they don't look bad. I've used a lot of JT580LPs and they've always felt like good trems to me. Make sure strings are stretched and spring tension equals string tension and that the fine tuners are at their halfway point before locking down the nut. Once you fine tune it should stay in tune. I've experienced Floyds (real and licensed) going slightly flat or sharp but nothing major. If it's going out of tune more major than that then there may be something wrong.
Be sure to put some chapstick on them. It helps a lot with tuning stabillity.
Thanks guys. I did lube the edges with Chapstick when putting it all back together. It seems to be working much better after cleaning it all up.

Any more issues and it's getting a Schaller! The guitar was a wreck when I purchased it.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .