Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a producer to mix/master our ep. It's not finished yet, but we're already looking for someone to deal with.

It will be a 5/6 songs ep, in the metalcore genre, and we'll record the raw signals for every instrument then send them to get that neat metalcore tones.

Please leave ur portfolio and prices here or e-mail me at gusmaia@live.com.pt
Tyvm!
Might not be the best place for advertisement, but I'm sure someone here has the approximate knowhow. I personally would love to practice production, but I'm a complete amateur so this project is way over my skills. Good luck though.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
I would be interested in doing this for you, but I will say I cannot currently work with guitar DIs as I do not currently have a reamp box. If you have amped guitar tracks I would be able to work on this for you.

You can hear my solo album on the link in my sig, and you should be able to get to my Soundcloud page through my Facebook which is also in my sig which has some more recent work. I would link it but I am at work at the moment.

Prices may be negotiated but if significant editing is required then I would ask for more. If the editing is nothing out of the ordinary then I can mix/master each track for £70.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Might not be the best place for advertisement, but I'm sure someone here has the approximate knowhow. I personally would love to practice production, but I'm a complete amateur so this project is way over my skills. Good luck though.

Hey mate, maybe I got something for you, check my PM
Quote by Random3
I would be interested in doing this for you, but I will say I cannot currently work with guitar DIs as I do not currently have a reamp box. If you have amped guitar tracks I would be able to work on this for you.

You can hear my solo album on the link in my sig, and you should be able to get to my Soundcloud page through my Facebook which is also in my sig which has some more recent work. I would link it but I am at work at the moment.

Prices may be negotiated but if significant editing is required then I would ask for more. If the editing is nothing out of the ordinary then I can mix/master each track for £70.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks.

Can't u do vst reamping?

Btw, I'd have to listen to something with vocals on it to figure out if it's the kind of work we're looking for.
Quote by GusM
Can't u do vst reamping?

Btw, I'd have to listen to something with vocals on it to figure out if it's the kind of work we're looking for.

The only thing I can currently do with DIs is run them through Waves GTR3 or Sansamp, neither of which are going to yeild professional sounding results. If you can get the tracks reamped elsewhere then I would be happy to work on this for you.

I am planning on getting a Kemper some time in the future but I wouldn't expect that it will be within the next couple of months.

Tomorrow I will get a couple of links to you by PM for other examples.
Last edited by Random3 at Jun 28, 2015,
Check out my sigs, I did a paid mix for one song for a boardmember few weeks ago.
If you want send me one song via dropbox (PM me for email address), I'll give you a preliminary mix, then we'll talk money.

- Reamping (quite a few tube amps to choose from: Orange Tiny Terror, Mesa Mini Recto, Marshall JCM900, Sansamp PSA-1, ADA MP1, Laney AOR, etc.) with several cabs
- VST (Amplitube 3, IK, Ampire)
- custom IRs
- some outboard although not as much as I used to have, currently stereo master channel optocomp, eq (Joe Meek TwinQ)
- bunch of guitar pedals, ODs, delay, preamp boxes.
Last edited by diabolical at Jun 28, 2015,
I can mix for cheap. .. might not be as good as others, but it'll sound nice! If you want an idea of howmy mixes sound you can check my soundcloud.

I can reamp with vst's, but if you could do wet and dry tracks it would work nice. If you want, you can send me a track and I can do a rough and you can see if you want to continue working with me.
Last edited by DiminishedFifth at Jun 29, 2015,
Quote by diabolical
Check out my sigs, I did a paid mix for one song for a boardmember few weeks ago.
If you want send me one song via dropbox (PM me for email address), I'll give you a preliminary mix, then we'll talk money.

- Reamping (quite a few tube amps to choose from: Orange Tiny Terror, Mesa Mini Recto, Marshall JCM900, Sansamp PSA-1, ADA MP1, Laney AOR, etc.) with several cabs
- VST (Amplitube 3, IK, Ampire)
- custom IRs
- some outboard although not as much as I used to have, currently stereo master channel optocomp, eq (Joe Meek TwinQ)
- bunch of guitar pedals, ODs, delay, preamp boxes.

Hey mate,

Thanks for the offer, sounds gret I'll send u something in 2 weeks, since we're starting the recording this week. In between, can u pls show me some of your stuff? Tyvm
Quote by DiminishedFifth
I can mix for cheap. .. might not be as good as others, but it'll sound nice! If you want an idea of howmy mixes sound you can check my soundcloud.

I can reamp with vst's, but if you could do wet and dry tracks it would work nice. If you want, you can send me a track and I can do a rough and you can see if you want to continue working with me.

Awesome mate, I'll send u something in 2 weeks, as soon as we finish recordings
Btw, what do u you mean by 'wet and dry tracks'?

Tyvm, best regards!
Quote by GusM
Awesome mate, I'll send u something in 2 weeks, as soon as we finish recordings
Btw, what do u you mean by 'wet and dry tracks'?

Tyvm, best regards!

Sounds good!

A DI and the distorted track. Bass and guitar.