If interested, please contact me.
Now I know this version of reality is fun and all. And we still have 12-15 ractrxxs left. But George ss5 is letting some of us go back home early. It makes me nostalgic when you guys typed in global information database into the program (internet). while at the same time having 80 percent of people not be multilingual. But even though you guys made a contradicting world, it was a lot of fun. There is no way in true reality, would a person base their self esteem to the judgement of others hahaha. ( that's silly)
Anyway, its time for us to stop playing god and come back home.
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
But George ss5 is letting some of us go back home early.

I'm interested in how George made it to Super Saiyan 5. It takes me too much effort just to get past third and left me exhausted for weeks. What was his training regimen?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Wherever I roam is my home.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Is the pear still bannable? This seems like a perfect opportunity.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
^ to answer your question
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by chrismendiola at #33473763
I'm interested in how George made it to Super Saiyan 5. It takes me too much effort just to get past third and left me exhausted for weeks. What was his training regimen?

Yeah I was thinking that's super impressive. Super Saiyan 4 isn't even canon and he surpassed it?
So I'm coming home
Lost on a road I don't belong
I'll rest my song
I'm so alone
Far from the streets I call my own
I'm coming home
Quote by ehbacon
Edit: dammit pasta

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
If interested, please contact me.
Now I know this version of reality is fun and all. And we still have 12-15 ractrxxs left. But George ss5 is letting some of us go back home early. It makes me nostalgic when you guys typed in global information database into the program (internet). while at the same time having 80 percent of people not be multilingual. But even though you guys made a contradicting world, it was a lot of fun. There is no way in true reality, would a person base their self esteem to the judgement of others hahaha. ( that's silly)
Anyway, its time for us to stop playing god and come back home.

can't tell if suicide note, trying too hard to be "quirky" for attention or just genuinely crazy.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
To me, it looks like OP turned on predictive text, put on a blindfold, and punched his keyboard.

EDIT: Yeah, those last two steps are redundant, fight me.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jun 27, 2015,
I mean it makes sense just it's bit bizarre,

though I am quite drunk so maybe I am seeing coherence where there is none.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I mean it makes sense just it's bit bizarre,

though I am quite drunk so maybe I am seeing coherence where there is none.

It doesn't make sense. We actually don't have 12-15 ractrxxs left, and George ss5 said no such thing. The Pit's just a haven for spam threads these days, eh?
Free Ali
Free Lard
define spam.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. OP is a knob.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
BRB, making spam thread for an example.

single example =/= definition

i need a full trend analysis to give the definition a 99.9% accuracy rate (so at least 1000 "spam" threads)
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
single example =/= definition

i need a full trend analysis to give the definition a 99.9% accuracy rate (so at least 1000 "spam" threads)

Soooo, like that night those "Get More Love" spambots came to the Pit?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
that is "ad spam"

mindless robot button mashing.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Drugs maybe? I'm not a user, but some of the 'harder' stuff makes you recognize other/parallel universes, things that may or may not be true? Maybe this guy thinks he has "THE ANSWER" or whatever.

I wouldn't think "I better go post this on UG!!" though, if I was all tripped out, I don't think.

-shrugs-
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by chrismendiola
BRB, making spam thread for an example.

m8 just use my thread history.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
keith lemon was spam

God rest his soul
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~