Very specific question here and if I don't get an answer it won't surprise me. Have any of you had the chance to play a Epiphone Tribute LP and a Epiphone Joe Bonamassa LP? If so which did you prefer and why. Other than the neck they both seem fairly similar based on the specs and hardware. I have been thinking about the JB for a long time but I sometimes think it is just because I like his playing more than anything having to do with the guitar itself. Not to mention I have NEVER seen a photo of him actually playing it in a concert anywhere. It is like he signed the contract, took it to one concert and played it, cashed the check (very large), done deal.
not much of a difference between the 2. i'm guessing the tribute is a little cheaper so i'd go that route. Joe has played the Epi a few times but lets face it it's just a budget version of his Gibson sig so no big shock that he doesn't actually use them.
I've played a Tribute and if you can handle the size of the neck it's actually pretty comfortable imo. The flat finish is a breeze to move your hand on. So that will be my vote. Plus. Just look at this color!

Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.