I have an opportunity to buy an 02 Ibanez.. it has dot inlays, nicely done neck binding, screwed down through body tailpiece, it has what feels to be a wizard II neck, JV? Pickups. Feels great, neck is streight. It does need the frets cleaned up, and the jack needs rewired. Both, I can do.

My question to you is, is it worth the $100? Oh yea, no pics yet
96 MIJ Jackson
Charvel DC 1 FR
PRS SE Custom 24
Yamaha FG730S
DIY acoustic
DIY mockingbird
Peavey classic 50 2x12
we need pics. RGs vary from beginner quality models to high-end models, so it depends on what it is (plus condition, not to mention determining whether or not it's a fake) as to whether that's a good deal or not.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?