Hello all,

Can't get this working, and google doesn't help much either.
Guitar is connected @line in on motherboard, and I can play clean. When open amplitube, nothing's changing, the sound is the same. I downloaded ASIO4ALL, and I think that's where I'm struck at - the settings.

Here's one pic, so you can see what it looks like.

http://postimg.org/image/7a6wvu5sh/

I've tried quitting skype and winamp, still same, no effects at all. What am I doing wrong?

ANY help appreciated.
Last edited by AdrianMurray at Jun 28, 2015,
Probably because you aren't using some sort of proper interface. I use the Real Tone Cable from Rocksmith with ASIO4ALL and it works. Again, use a interface, not your line in on your motherboard.
Bands I like: Acceptance, Ivoryline, Mae, Coheed and Cambria, Breaking Benjamin, Megadeth, Trapt, Staind, Crossfade, and of course Rush!

Guitars: Schecter 2002 Diamond Series C-1
You're saying that I can't get anything without Rocksmith cable? How come there are tons of users, using guitar cable w/adapter, plugged in line in on motherboard... and it works that well, so I can't even google the problems I'm facing.
Thanks anyways.
Quote by AdrianMurray
You're saying that I can't get anything without Rocksmith cable? How come there are tons of users, using guitar cable w/adapter, plugged in line in on motherboard... and it works that well, so I can't even google the problems I'm facing.
Thanks anyways.

You really don't want to do it the way you're trying, you can risk damaging your soundcard that way. Just get a USB/Firewire/Whatever interface. Not only will it sound a million times better, you don't have to risk a thing. Behringer Guitar Links are pretty damn cheap (I bought one for 20 bucks) and effective. Guitar signals generally are very weak and need some kind of boost(a pre-amp) to give you a usable sound.
OK, you got me, I think I'll go that way. Cheapest I can get BEHRINGER GUITAR LINK UCG102 is for 42€ (new) and 25€ (used).
For the same amount (42&euro, I can buy something like this: http://www.olx.ba/artikal/15590134/pojacalo-marshall/

The question is, if I'm going to spend some money (which I originally haven't intend to), what's better, ''digital'' or ''analog'' option? While digital being some USB interface with software and analog being some cheap Marshall...

Btw., I use guitar @home only, where I have decent HI-FI audio connected w/PC.
Done, bought Behringer Guitar Link, which I would recommend everyone. Took some hour to set up, and now everything runs smoothly. Not a slighest delay. Using it with Guitar Rig because I can't find band presets for Amplitube Metal.