Not the original neck or bridge but with these pickups I'm thinking a 50's model. Was given to my brother and I'm trying to figure out model. There was no pencil marking when putting the neck on. Thoughts or help much appreciated.
Attachments:
rps20150628_124732.jpg
after some googling and things, I have come to a few conclusions

the pickups are called "charlie christian pickups". Just some random info.

The f-hol is tricky cause it's only on the one side, and it's not a typical f-hole (different shape).

Is that a knob above the f-hole? kind of looks like a six-way or something knob. idk though.

The shape (with the shartp cutaway) is pretty similar to the Gibson ES-175T. It's not quite that, but it might be a copy version

um, that's about all I have. good luck
superman is killing himself tonight
Thank u so much . That's great info. The pickups not 1 f hole were throwing me for a loop.

Quote by Baby Joel
after some googling and things, I have come to a few conclusions

the pickups are called "charlie christian pickups". Just some random info.

The f-hol is tricky cause it's only on the one side, and it's not a typical f-hole (different shape).

Is that a knob above the f-hole? kind of looks like a six-way or something knob. idk though.

The shape (with the shartp cutaway) is pretty similar to the Gibson ES-175T. It's not quite that, but it might be a copy version

um, that's about all I have. good luck
It's a Kay Model K573. They were made in Chicago between 1961 and 1964 and sold under different names including Silvertone, Old Kraftsman and Truetone. Many of them had no logo on the headstock.

The pickups are not Charlie Christian pickups, they are Kay's own single coils.
Last edited by sashki at Jun 28, 2015,
Quote by sickman411
hehe, "knob above the f-hole"

It's a hermaphrodite?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Can we get some photographs of the headstock?

Quote by Baby Joel at #33474633

He should've gotten the Baby Joel's Mum edition, which has plenty more f-holes.
Free Ali