My grandpa gave this to me, and I don't know much about it, I couldn't find much info searching about it. All I could find is that I think its Canadian made, which makes sense since I'm from Canada.

Anyways, I want to see if I can get it playable, even though its pretty beat up. The action is decent (see pic). There is evidence of some minor repairs on the back, but it is what it is I guess. If anybody wants more pics let me know.

Any thoughts or info on it would be appreciated, thanks folks!

Looks like a disassemble/recondition/refinish job if you have the skills. Check out the inner bracing to see if there's any problems there as you have cracks in the back. I run a needle and thread thru the cracks from the outside then to the sound hole, put a 3x5x10 mm(or so) little block of hard wood (I use bamboo) on the string by way of the needle, a dab of epoxy and pull the string back thru and make sure the little wood block sits across the crack on the inside. One at each end of the crack and then every 4 or 5 inches or so in between. This keeps the crack from getting worse. If there's any gap in the crack it should have filler put in first. Don't use quick set filler or epoxy.
To get the most out of the guitar get quality bridge insert, nut and peg replacements. like bone. These are what your strings initially contact, makes a world of difference in the sound. New/upgraded tuning gear if you can find a fit.
It's a lot of work but that's a good piece to develop skills on.
Good luck!